Team Brawn Board

Lady Kakata

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got past Chariot Racers! Hoorrrraaahhh! I feel bad about not doing the bonus plays though.

I'm debating, if I'm honest. I'm bone tired from today x_x I plan to get up after a small nap to talk to a friend so I might have a go at some bonus plays. the Roll game again I got VERY lucky (I picked up a weird berry at the start that probably helped) but I CANNOT get the jumping to work right! Especially if there are double tree-stumps!

I'm debating, if I'm honest. I'm bone tired from today x_x I plan to get up after a small nap to talk to a friend so I might have a go at some bonus plays. the Roll game again I got VERY lucky (I picked up a weird berry at the start that probably helped) but I CANNOT get the jumping to work right! Especially if there are double tree-stumps!

Ah turmac is one of my dailies! if you can't get over both at the same time, the trick is to jump on the first one then quickly press the up button again to get over the second

Ah turmac is one of my dailies! if you can't get over both at the same time, the trick is to jump on the first one then quickly press the up button again to get over the second

That is the basic trick.

Depends on my speed. Jumping onto the first stump is easiest.

I love Turmac Roll. I so often get around 1000, then think about how I could do this for days and then I get distracted and die before I can get a high score.

I find the controls for Turmac Roll sticky and unresponsive if I'm honest :sad01_anim: I usually die because for some reason he doesn't think to actually jump when I ask him to

Finished ALL bonus plays except Meepit vs. Feepit/Chariot Chasers. There's a definite response curve you have to get into for Chariot Chasers to get into the rhythm of the looping track

I find the controls for Turmac Roll sticky and unresponsive if I'm honest :sad01_anim: I usually die because for some reason he doesn't think to actually jump when I ask him to

Finished ALL bonus plays except Meepit vs. Feepit/Chariot Chasers. There's a definite response curve you have to get into for Chariot Chasers to get into the rhythm of the looping track

yes, quite some times that situation occurs.

i thought this game wont allow double jump,

but the glitch provides me with quadruple jump, sometimes.

and sometimes it wont jump >.>"

Sooo..... I've done Zuroball/Evil fuzzles twice now... it's not showing up.... dammit. my fingers hurt.

Also is the link to Evil fuzzles on the GMC page not working for anyone else? It gives me the "Sorry, this game is not available!

Why not play one of our hundreds of other games?" message when I try the link.

EDIT: Never mind I guess TNT solved the issue :)

Sooo..... I've done Zuroball/Evil fuzzles twice now... it's not showing up.... dammit. my fingers hurt.

Also is the link to Evil fuzzles on the GMC page not working for anyone else? It gives me the "Sorry, this game is not available!

Why not play one of our hundreds of other games?" message when I try the link.

EDIT: Never mind I guess TNT solved the issue :)

I only just found out that clicking the little green rectangles gave bonus points. Saves time and finger strain! ;)

Grrr Team Brains got the regular Faerie Races game! I had never played Extreme Faerie Racers before today but it's driving me mad already. Why must one of the opponents always circle around the outside...

Edit: Just after posting that, I got 239, and it had problems processing. ._____.

Grrr Team Brains got the regular Faerie Races game! I had never played Extreme Faerie Racers before today but it's driving me mad already. Why must one of the opponents always circle around the outside...

Edit: Just after posting that, I got 239, and it had problems processing. ._____.

Yeah, I'm leaving it until later today so it works properly

I know how you feel man, and I'm still complaining, Extrame Faerie Cloud Racers works horribly laggy for my computer, just like Barf Boat a few days ago.

And I'm all done, with everything.

If you want to know how many games you need to play for the last challenge, view the source of the qualifying page and search for gmc2011textcomplete. Take the number you get, minus one, and subtract it from 60. That's that amount of games you need to play. Open any games from the list, play for a couple sec and send your score. You don't need to send a GOOD score. Just send any score :P

extreme cloud racer definitely have great music!

i feel like i am dancing. woohooo!

hasee bounce is harder than ECR.

at least for me..

and 60 games?

that will pull the batman in me...

7am NST same as 11pm at my place

and i will go to office at 7am..

good luck, SEAP!