I'm back ^_^

Saxen

Hey guys!

Some of you may remember me from a while ago, my old username is Tank Girl :P I made a new account cause I've changed my first name and I wanted a fresh start ^_^

Looking forward to getting reacquainted with those I already know and getting to know those I don't :)

Yay, happy to be back!! :D

*gives you moofin*

219xkr4.jpg

hey Tank Girl ;)

of course i do remember you

welcome back ^_^

oooh a muffin

omnomnomnom

Thank you darlin!! I hope you've been keeping well over here, I've missed you guys! D:

*sweeps up your crumbs* honestly! :P

I remember this user. I'm glad you came back, I missed seeing you here, and I like your new name as well.

You may remember me back when I was still a Super Member, and I'm a Moderator now. I still have a Grey Jetsam, and now have a Royalgirl-Faerie Poogle. I'm more than pleased to see that you finally got your Chocolate Draik that you dreamed of, congrats on that endeavour.

Any further questions, just ask me or another staff member, and we'll get to you.

Thanks so much guys!! :D It's great to be back, I really missed everyone!! D:

Congrats Neomysterion! I went for that position but I'm really glad I didn't get it, got way too much crap on atm. Yup, Lemoncurd is finally a chocolate Draikey :) I've got like 2 more MPs to save up for though... Why do the best pets have to be the most expensive? :/ *sigh*

Ahhh Suus!!!!! Hey darling!!! I'm terrible at getting back to people via NM, I'm sorry! My inbox fills up and I just delete everything. I'll be sure to mail back straight away next time sweets.

Trying to reply to all of you in one message is confusing me,,, so I stop now XD

It's cheese and crackers today, you scoffed all my moofins - greedy beggars!

That's okay, I understand it if you're busy :) I'm very glad that you're back! *digital hug* ^_^

Thank you :) I'd love to know how you and Manon are doing, please mail me again to let me know! I'll make sure I can reply right then, I tend to read messages when I'm not able to reply right away and they get lost. I'm terrible I apologise <3

Welcome back! I don't know if you remember me or not, I certainly remember you. ^_^

Have a good time back at the forums!

I do remember you. Thanks very much for the welcome back ^_^ I'm sure I will! I'm already having quite a lot of fun :)

I haven't been on TDN for very long so I don't know you but thanks for helping me with my topic :P so welcome back. ^_-

No problem, I try my best :P. Thank you very much for the welcome sweets ^_^