Hey Hey!

LillytheGrundo

I'm new to TDN but I've been on Neopets for like 9 1/2 years on and off. I've found some of the people on the actual Neo Boards to be pretty mean! You guys seem nicer and much more fun! I never knew Neopets could get so cut throat!

TDN is better than the Neoboards, we keep things more civilized here. Also, welcome to the site LTG. I find it awesome that you've been playing Neopets just as long as Spritzie and I (we've been on for 91/2 years ourselves).

I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the forum moderators over here. If you have a question about Neopets or TDN and their forums, just ask me or another staff member, and we'll get to it. ;)

Welcome to the TDN Forums! I'm Rae, and yes, I agree. The people on the Neo boards are rude and consider themselves to be "trolls". But they're not. I have very much enjoyed my time here so far, and I'm sure you will too! If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me! I'm sure I'll see you around :D

Hi, I'm Jess. The neoboards are interseting in some places, but off topic in others because they don't have a general chat board. Which is why I like it here. :)

Welcome to TDN! Im Nicole! Youll like the boards here better then the neoboards believe me~ If you need anything pm me.

I never knew Neopets could get so cut throat!
LOL you made my day! Yes they so are! :whistle:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I feel like such an old fart on here sometimes. lol I remember when there was no neocash, and the trading post was for actual trading and when having just 1 million neopoints was a big deal! Ah the good old days... :-P Hey did any of you manage to get the Birthday goodie bag from the toy shop?

Um... How do I add a pic to my profile??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is there a way to delete a topic once you started it? I'm still learning my way around and I started a topic that already exists some where else....

hey there :)

welcome to TDN Forum

and yes, we are far much better than the neoboards.

at least our word filters are better than them :P

(can i say that? can i say that?)

anyway, i am SEAP, i usually lurks at Art Gallery, that is my kind of place

but we have many other great sections,

i hope we can meet again somewhere here in TDN forum :)