Non Pirate-Themed Item from Anchor Management

Teh_Fallen

Yeah... I really don't know what to say about this. I went to do Anchor Management like everyday, expecting the usual in a Krawk ship or a book, and I ended up getting a Green Apple. I went what? I took a screenshot to show you all.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/Jorgie2222/screenshots/GreenApple.jpg

That said, could this be a glitch or could they now be adding different items to Anchor Management?

The Green Apple thing is really a glitch/mistake from TNT if you ask me. It's not listed on either of the prize lists for Anchor Management or the Forgotten Shore.

I checked the lists for both Anchor and Shore on here before I made this thread just to make sure I wasn't going to make a mistake. 10 minutes ago I went to Anchor and it said I didn't fire. Fired this time and got a normal prize from the anchor. So yeah, It was just a glitch then. It sure caught me off guard though

I've heard that when something goes wrong with handing out items, you'll get the item with the id code of 1, meaning it is the first item on neo. This item is a green apple. It has happened before, at the advent calendar for example. :)

That's really strange... maybe TNT just felt like being random. SO funny though!

I found where I got my infromation from, maybe this text explains it better than I can:

JN Editorial - Issue: 19 | Question #30

Why for the last few days of advent calendar did TNT give out to green apples or the regular items?? I only got green apples one day, but i feel bad for people who didnt get the real gifts....Why jellyneo? WHY?

There's a pretty simply answer, actually. No, it was not Meepits, nor Dr. Sloth, nor some 1337 hacker.

Basically, when the Advent Calendar glitches, it reverts by default to item number 1, and the first item in Neopia is in fact the Green Apple. So anytime there are item glitches, Green Apples are generally involved.

That's interesting! :O

Do you get to keep teh apple? :)

Personally, I never got the apple. It wasn't in my inventory, and it actually didn't consider the daily as done. I was able to do it later in the day, and get an actual prize. (Forgotten Shore Map Piece)

That's interesting! :O

Do you get to keep teh apple? :)

No, as it never did show up in my inventory. I was able to do the daily later on yesterday, and received a normal prize, which was a Forgotten Shore Map Piece. Its at least good to know that I wasn't the only one having that Apple showing up in Anchor yesterday