100k a day

Crazy Neopian

word of advice though: be careful, some people have been locked out (AKA not being able to access their game anymore) by having too many gems and then having their window close. always collect your gems before you refresh (although sometimes your computer shuts down automatically or adobe crashes, which is out of your control). one of the main reasons i'm worried about leaving my hab on overnight is this reason, and the other being that it fries my comp. -_-

I make about 100k and I leave it on most of the time. I've been locked out twice for

a few weeks each time. If you don't have a lot of space, one trick is to put all your

building on the front two rows - i.e., not the squares that were originally there when

you started at level 1. I've noticed the "new" squares never get purple gems. I've got

a big lake/river in the middle of mine so I don't have as much grass area as my sister's

does, but I still make a lot of NP.

And listen to youngrace: collect gems fairly often or you might get locked out.

I make about 100k and I leave it on most of the time. I've been locked out twice for

a few weeks each time. If you don't have a lot of space, one trick is to put all your

building on the front two rows - i.e., not the squares that were originally there when

you started at level 1. I've noticed the "new" squares never get purple gems. I've got

a big lake/river in the middle of mine so I don't have as much grass area as my sister's

does, but I still make a lot of NP.

And listen to youngrace: collect gems fairly often or you might get locked out.

Thanks,im nw a lvl away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

As someone who has been locked out 4 times I will say that it is useful to keep your habi open at night but just remember that there can be consequences. I had the power go out once, firefox restart, I refreshed stupidly once (got back in that night though) and once when neo shut it down to stop the people that were cheating. Sure i get over 100k a day but I am always worried when i get back and i don't see the computer on. And be careful of logging in on a different computer if you do this. Either way, if you leave it open all day and night or not it is your call. You still make a ton either way.

I make at least 50K a day, don't necessarily leave it running all the time. I haven't got locked out yet. I think I am going to cut down on my soldiers, I have 10 right now. Many people only seem to have 2 or 3. I'm not sure if that is enough for pest attacks?

I actually have a good six or so, but I'm only at level 26 or 25.

They eventually get rid of pests, so I guess no need to really worry. Even if they damage a resource, it'll heal, and if they hurt any p3s (can they?) you can re-hatch, and if they damage any building, your soldiers can be set to task.

And for resources you can always ask for help from NFs. :yes: