I really want....

Rae

I really want the center secret laboratory map...I've collected all the others through shops and auctions but this one is no where to be found. The trading post only seems to have forgotten shore map pieces. I want access to the ray so bad!

I have it for sale. :)

I made an offer! Sorry I didn't have anything more useful than miscellaneous gears to give as an item. Thanks so much if you accept though and for taking the time to let me know you had it.

Good luck to everyone else who is still looking for the things on their wishlists!

Why didn't I see this topic before?

For me, I really want to complete the Secret Lab Map, I still need these pieces:

labmap_07.giflabmap_05.giflabmap_01.gif

Also, I really want to find a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from the Anchor Management, and a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore (and paint that Draik Darigan as well). It'd be a tough one, but it's worth poking at those dailies every day until I get one of each.

One more thing, I really want a Meepit for the Meepit Fanbase (saving for that at some point).

I really want a draik morphing potion. But, since they're so expensive, I've decided to paint all my other pets first and then save up for it. I want to morph Cildara then probably paint her chocolate. As for now I'm hoping for a draik egg from the shore, but I don't have much luck with the shore.

I really want the center secret laboratory map...I've collected all the others through shops and auctions but this one is no where to be found. The trading post only seems to have forgotten shore map pieces. I want access to the ray so bad!

I have it for sale. :)

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=375531285

Edit: sold! and sorry about the short post..... :* I keep forgetting :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links do not contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My main goals at the moment are to get my kougra Luanolu her spotted PB (and a yellow petpet pb for her little companion), to get my Habitarium up to level 50, and to get the remainder three pieces of my Lab Map. :3

That being said, I really, really want to get a maraquan shoyru and a faerie lenny in the future, they're both just so awesome. A christmas pteri wouldn't go wrong either! ^_^-

I do want to work on my kougra first though, before looking at getting another pet.

I'd really like to win the Florida lottery... oh wait, you meant Neopet things. ^^; well in that case, I'd like to keep getting lucky during Keyquest so I can keep training Triten to level 500! :)

But no seriously world, Florida Lottery winner, let's do it, right here. kthxbai. Then I could devote all my time to playing Neopets. ;)

You are so right! I was ranting on here about how I didn't have one piece of a TM World Challenge piece to complete it and someone sent it to me! Also, I said how I wanted a Poogle as my dream pet and someone offered theirs! I don't get it until Jan. 20th, but honestly, I've met some of the nicest most generous people on here! They're great! 0:)

Right now the only thing I want is an NC item, called "the gift of a single rose". It's the last item I need for the customization of my future draik. Too bad every time i find a trader they either want to trade one on one for my gold mine bg or paper lantern staff, or they don't get back to me anymore.... *sigh*

Oh well, I'll keep looking! ^_^