On a Hiatus

Ruka

Hi fellow Neopians!

I assume all you people know me. If not, I'm disappointed in you! Just kidding!

As the title says, yes, I'm really going on a hiatus...

Reason? As you can see, I'm currently using my handphone to be on the forums; my laptop died out on me, and the charger of it is sort of broken/spoiled/whatever. It might take a while to get everything repaired.

It's not as fun as it (always) is using from my handphone. It just isn't.

I just hope my disappearance will not affect any of you people in any way. Without me, I'm sure life on TDN forums will go on as normal!

Everyone here is awesome; I'll give you credit for that! More cawwots carrots if you're a close internet friend of mine!

Don't miss me okies? I'll be back on the forums as soon as the laptop's fixed! I love you all THIS much!

From the Bunny in TDN forums,

Ain/Lassi (to some) <3

Regardless if you'll be gone for a day, a month, or even a year, I'll still miss you. <3

It's not fun to have your laptop charger broken (or worse, lost). Until your laptop gets fixed, I'll still be here and waiting.

Signed by Neomysterion

TDN Forums Moderator and Flaming Controller Global Moderator

@Neomysterion Aw! It sucks not being able to be on Neopets; I may/may not get a chance to try out the GMC! Sad...

@Neo Girl Aw! I will miss being a so-called 'enemy' to you! *whacks Neo Girl to revive those times*

Random Fact

Well, you know who to blame for the sad and hungry Kacheeks on Neopets. :P

I think it more or less goes without saying that everyone is going to miss you while you are away Ain.

But, just to make it extra clear - on my part anyway -

I'M GONNA MISS YOU WHILE YOU'RE GONE :(

~Kaana

I'm not sure if I've seen you around before or not, but regardless good luck with everything and hopefully I will see you around soon! :)

Hi fellow Neopians!

I assume all you people know me. If not, I'm disappointed in you! Just kidding!

As the title says, yes, I'm really going on a hiatus...

Reason? As you can see, I'm currently using my handphone to be on the forums; my laptop died out on me, and the charger of it is sort of broken/spoiled/whatever. It might take a while to get everything repaired.

It's not as fun as it (always) is using from my handphone. It just isn't.

I just hope my disappearance will not affect any of you people in any way. Without me, I'm sure life on TDN forums will go on as normal!

Everyone here is awesome; I'll give you credit for that! More cawwots carrots if you're a close internet friend of mine! I haven't given much thought on how others me. I just hope you won't miss me too much!

Don't miss me okies? I'll be back on the forums as soon as the laptop's fixed! I love you all THIS much!

From the Bestest Bunny Girl in TDN forums,

Ain/Lassi (to some) <3

DARE LEAVING ME, I'M GOING TO FEED YA CAWWOTS 'TILL YA PASS OUT :'(

:'( don't leave us, even if it's just for now :'(

because you're a friend, i'll show you some of my most recent work (soooo off-topic, but i wanna know it before you're gone)

oefensiggykopie.jpg

whatcha think ???

Thanks you all for the wonderful replies! I can't seem to stop missing you all, I really do!

@Sweetdang Random Fact: Sometimes I'm envious of you at times! XD

My fellow Singaporean friend, don't you worry! Even if I'm not here as of recent, I will always be there, somewhere in the street of Singapore! *hugs you tightly*

@Angelo It all depends on my father. But most likely that he'll buy a new charger, since both him and I tried fixing the wire of the charger with tape, but it was short-lived. Continue to spread the cawwots carrots Angelo, even if I'm not here often anymore!

@Kaana I will miss you too Kaana! OH MY! I feel loved! Anyways, you'll be one of the first to know when I return from my short hiatus! I'll be sure to chat with you more often! I promise!

@Rae Of course you must have seen me around! How can you not- *dragged away by Meepits* :P

Thank you very much Rae! I hope to be back as soon as I can!

@Lisa But I can't turn fate... D':... stupid laptop of mine. :P Me will miss my favorite Zombie Meepit (you) a lot!

I will miss the good times I have with you...

P.S Wow. He looks amazing! I love everything: from the color to the lighting and the words! The whole thing!

@Jess Me? Nice? Wait... No! I'm... Evil! ...Kidding! I'll be back soon, I promise Jess! Don't miss me!

Well, if you're still there, go and say goodbye on the other forum as well. They have a topic where you can say if you're going to be away, very useful for somone like me!

@Jess I don't think there's a need to. Because...

MY FATHER FIXED IT! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I never expected it to be so fast! I thought he would fix it next week! He's the best!

And...

And...

And... *sheds tears of joy*

And... that means...

I'm back again!

See, you can't just assume things! So you're not leaving after all? And I can't let myself go without the forums for more than 3 days.

I assumed it because I thought that... Because my father's working the whole day that day (his off day is next week),

and I thought that he would be exhausted at all that... but somehow he managed to buy a new charger for the laptop! :laughingsmiley:

You're back? Awesome!

I missed seeing on Neopets, but it's great to see you back.

Why will you be away on those days anyway? I won't be there on the weekend of 2nd December -4th December. Going away for my Dad's birthday.

...gah! Late at replying to all you awesome people, but whatever! :P

You're back? Awesome!

I missed seeing on Neopets, but it's great to see you back.

Shortest hiatus ever. I honestly thought I would be gone for even longer! ...at least, I CAN PLAY GMC NOW! Amazing! :P

*pounce/glomps Ain* And don't you dare leave again :3

Glomp? What does it even mean? ...give me the meaning! :P

Ha ha, so was that the shortest hiatus ever or what :D

Glad you got your charger fixed ^__^

Well, I had to. I mean, like make a statement before I leave. :P

My father bought a new one!

Why will you be away on those days anyway? I won't be there on the weekend of 2nd December -4th December. Going away for my Dad's birthday.

Well, on 16 - 19 Dec, I will be overseas for a holiday with my family. Possibility of going to an internet: zero. 0. :P

And then on 20 - 22 Dec, I'm out on a band camp in my school. Not allowed to use handphones or whatsoever. Unable to acces Wi-Fi there.