Where did I find a Draik Transmogrification Potion???

coltt

I don't play Neopets very often, but I was cleaning out my inventory, and I found this: *Draik Transmogrification Potion* (I didn't even know how valuable it was at first)

So my question... where did I even get this thing?! It was just laying in my inventory, I have no recollection of obtaining it at all! Is it a random event? A wheel? (I spin the wheel of monotony some times) HOW?! haha

I'm so lucky I found this! What's it worth on a good day too? I see others at 25m - 18m

Thanks! :)

I don't play Neopets very often, but I was cleaning out my inventory, and I found this: *Draik Transmogrification Potion* (I didn't even know how valuable it was at first)

So my question... where did I even get this thing?! It was just laying in my inventory, I have no recollection of obtaining it at all! Is it a random event? A wheel? (I spin the wheel of monotony some times) HOW?! haha

I'm so lucky I found this! What's it worth on a good day too? I see others at 25m - 18m

Thanks! :)

Also.. How do I sell it for "full price"? I keep getting offers at the trading post maxed out at 800k

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add something, edit your previous post. Also, do not post curse words, including those that are astriked out. This word in question has been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't know how you got it, but it must have been nice!

Trading post maxes out pure at 800k. If you want pure NP I would suggest auctioning as it has no NP limit, but you run the risk of not reaching full price.

congrats .. you are very lucky .. Sloth has chosen to give you the most awesome potion ever ... u are rich :D

it happened to me when i first started playing on this account ... i almost had a heart attack :guiltysmiley:

this is how the RE looks like

Untitled.jpg

congrats .. you are very lucky .. Sloth has chosen to give you the most awesome potion ever ... u are rich :D

it happened to me when i first started playing on this account ... i almost had a heart attack :guiltysmiley:

this is how the RE looks like

Untitled.jpg

Well thanks guys! :) I must've had that thing sitting in my inventory for the past few months and not even known it! Haha I feel so stupid :P

I didn't even know the random event had takenplace! Must have been refreshing real fast or something and not paying attention xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats!

If I may make a suggestion; if you're looking to get pure NP, you may want to post it on the Trading Post and say that you want full np in the wish list and people should neomail you if interested. Then, if someone contacts you, you could do a private auction (Neofriend them briefly and put up a Neofriend only auction) with them to assure you get the amount you're looking for. The only problem with just plopping it into auctions is you might not get the amount you're looking for.

Hopefully that made sense/was helpful. Good luck!

Congrats!

If I may make a suggestion; if you're looking to get pure NP, you may want to post it on the Trading Post and say that you want full np in the wish list and people should neomail you if interested. Then, if someone contacts you, you could do a private auction (Neofriend them briefly and put up a Neofriend only auction) with them to assure you get the amount you're looking for. The only problem with just plopping it into auctions is you might not get the amount you're looking for.

Hopefully that made sense/was helpful. Good luck!

Yep, that makes sense! Thank you :) I will definitely do that.

And yes, I realize it could have been taken from the pant devil! xD only the other day I remember he stole a bottle of sand or something :O I'm very grateful

And prior to this, I've been doing a few games every week, and I invest in the stock market whenever I can, so far I've banked almost 1m - but this is definitely a good way to boost it :P

What I normally do is ask for users to neomail me their offer. And then allow them to offer 800k in one trade, and then whatever is remaining in other trades. Normally with junk items. I then accept their junk items first (to ensure that they don't withdraw their offers) and then accept the 800k offer on the potion.

You can also have the option to allow them to offer ETS items. So items that are worth a lot and easy to sell in shops or another trade lot. I personally don't trust auctions because although I got much more than 800k on one of mine, it still wasn't nearly as much as the item was worth.

What I normally do is ask for users to neomail me their offer. And then allow them to offer 800k in one trade, and then whatever is remaining in other trades. Normally with junk items. I then accept their junk items first (to ensure that they don't withdraw their offers) and then accept the 800k offer on the potion.

That will require trust from them, though.

This has happened, and there have been players who either withdraw, like Rae said, or the people who have the item accept on every trade but the one with the item. It can lead to frozen accounts and scamming, and I don't suggest it.

I believe that ETS and Auctions are the way to go!~