Hawlp! Confused Premium Member...

fullonparanoid

Hey gang...

I JUST signed up for the 15 day Premium Membership Trial and I'm feeling a bit like a eedyot. o_O

I can't figure out where anything is?

Where's the Super Shop Wizard?

Where's the Space Faerie Scratchers?

Where's the Beef?

Any help would be oh so very greatly appreciated!

-K

Are you in portal mode or just normal view. If you are in portal there will be a side bar and at the bottom of it, the word portal. click on the word, not on the spinning symbol, and it will bring up what's called the portal, SSW is there. If you are in normal view, the word portal will be at the top of your screen. The spinning symbol switches you between modes.

Sorry scratchcards are given on a friday and you'll get mail notification when you have one available, also when you have SHHs

Thank you woodnymph!

I admittedly just skimmed thru the registration confirmation...but, I SWEAR that is not explained in it!

So, pat yourself on the back for your good deed of the day...you saved (what little remains of) my sanity!

:D

-K

Thank you woodnymph!

I admittedly just skimmed thru the registration confirmation...but, I SWEAR that is not explained in it!

So, pat yourself on the back for your good deed of the day...you saved (what little remains of) my sanity!

:D

-K

I have been premium for 4 years or so and only realised about a month ago that you could switch between modes!!!!And only then because someone on the forums mentioned it. They leave you to figure it out for yourself. Need any help feel free to mail me if i'm not on the boards.......and good luck