Treasure Keepers Gets Update

hrtbrk

Hey all, I know I'm a bit slow in the uptake of information, but can you tell me if it's worth playing Treasure Keepers for anything other than pleasure? Like does it get you np or anything? I haven't started playing it, don't know if I should. Thanks!

when you level up or get an achievement , sometimes you get a code to redeem .. so far i got about 5 or 6 codes and all they gave me were a few cheap prizes and once I got 5000 np .. i'm now level 11 ... i play just to pass time ..

Hey all, I know I'm a bit slow in the uptake of information, but can you tell me if it's worth playing Treasure Keepers for anything other than pleasure? Like does it get you np or anything? I haven't started playing it, don't know if I should. Thanks!

I don´t remember exactly how I get a Neo Site Theme playing this, but it is my fav of the 12 I have.

I recomend you to play ^^

when you level up or get an achievement , sometimes you get a code to redeem .. so far i got about 5 or 6 codes and all they gave me were a few cheap prizes and once I got 5000 np .. i'm now level 11 ... i play just to pass time ..

I don´t remember exactly how I get a Neo Site Theme playing this, but it is my fav of the 12 I have.

I recomend you to play ^^

OK, free prizes are always good! :D And you get a site theme? that's even better! Thanks for your help, I think I'll go try it out!

What even IS treasure keepers?

Like, I know it's a Facebook game, but what's it about/like? :whistle:

Jelly neo has a good guide going that you can check out.

Basically you run a shop, selling items that you collect on adventures.

Adventures are boards, similar to that of a board game; some spaces will reward, others have the chance to harm. Size/length varies, but it increases as you level. There are also 'bosses' / battle encounters that you have on the adventures.

Your rolls are determined by a die.

Whether you complete a puzzle, dodge an 'attack', or fight a boss is determined by a wheel with a green portion (pass/good) and a red portion (fail/bad) that you have to spin.

It's actually quite fun, though without many quests it can get tedious.

I haven't tried Treasure Keepers yet either. Is there a way to sign up for it without

it posting on your wall? I suspect my friends would all tease me about it if it showed

up on the news feed.

Yeh, you can just block it once you've gone into it :) lol I had the same issue and once I started playing I also went in a deleted the first few wall posts that you can't block lol