What to do with this dilemma ??

Angeló

so I decided to collect Kelp Foods .. however there are two which I can't find anywhere .. Kelp Gazpacho and Seaweed Surprise .. should I go to Kelp and feed my pet these two items until he takes home leftovers ?? Seaweed is 9k and Gazpacho is 15k which means 24k a pop .. or what ?

p.s i just tried twice with the seaweed surprise , 18k and no luck ..

Remember that your pet has a higher chance to leave with leftovers if he was 'very bloated' before going to Kelp. I'd probably keep trying until I get them, if my goal was to set up a Kelp Food gallery :P

someone on the neoboards told me that in order to take left-overs , i have to get a 3 course meal , and that these two foods might not be available as left-overs anyway ... but I found a few of them in some galleries , however most of them are Last Spotted: A long, long time ago ... maybe TNT changed the left-over foods :(

I just tried twice and didn't get the drink as leftover either...

You could always try to submit a question to the Neopian Times to know if it's possible to get those items as leftovers or not :P