Ho!

BrittanyLee

TDNForums is the best spot to chat about all of your Neopets needs and so much more! I'm Neomysterion by the way, and I'm one out of six Global Moderators of the forum (according to the Moderating Team page). I'm an open-hearted owner of four Limited Edition Neopets (a Kiko, a Hissi, a Poogle, and a Jetsam). If you have any questions concerning the forums or Neopets and TDN, contact me or another staff member and we'll get to you.

Don't forget to enjoy the forums, and I'll be seeing you around! :yes:

welcome to the forums i'm Kiko~! :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at least 7 words or higher, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi Brittany Lee, welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

Like Neomysterion mentioned, TDN forums is the best place for lots and lots and lots of conversations and stuff like that! You can also make lots of new friends here; so never feel lonely! Drop by a comment at my profile of you ever need someone to talk to! I'll be there! ^_^

Hey there, I'm Jess and I like to welcome people. It's one of the few kind things I do. Don't worry, I'm only mean and moody in Real Life!

Hi, you're Brittany! And I'm amazingly late to post here, sorry about that!

Well then, it's another Brittany! I like how your name is Brittany, then LEE. Have a great time around, hope we can catch up sometime! (NM/PM me to chit chat! ^_^ )

~*~Sweetdang~*~