Anime!

jobo12354

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome!

it sounds interesting, thanks for the summary! :]

No problem! You should definitely check it out if you can get a hold of it. The main character is very loveable. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Rina, how long have you been playing? I've been playing for about 12 years now. Oh, and feel free to call me Tsuki.

12 years Tsuki?Wow...

I've only been playing for 4 years...and now I guess it's my 5th year of playing. ^_^

I'm not that good though.

Back to the topic...

I think I'll read some of Scrapped Princess and see if I like it. :]

We went to Borders just a couple of days ago and I found some new series to read/watch! xD

Wait a minute....are you talking about the manga I find and tell you you should read it?!?!

Fine then!I won't find you any new series to read then. <_<

I think the series i find aren't that random...and they're good to read! :]

OMG i totally forgot about this board!!! Anyways I got other animes!! WEEEEEee

Let's see now...

FMA and ouran high school

FMA was such a good anime

So sad how ouran high school ended in such short episodes!!

I started reading the manga for Fruits basket but then I couldn't find volume 13!!! *cries in corner*

Hmm Scrapped princess seeems to be a good anime!! I'll go check it out since i don't have anything to watch!

Me too I hope there's season two although lots of people say there isn't but i'll wait because i waited two years or something like that for naruto fillers to end. Anyways I started watching scrapped princess someone suggested and it was GREAT!! YESS I finally have a new anime to watch!!!! I dont know where to buy the fruits basket manga which sucks because there aren't any stores that sell them unless your in downtown...mmm go there sometime

nope i never heard of them probably because i live in canada

No I don't like reading online. It's too slow so I only went to this centre/mall to buy fruits basket continuing from the episodes but I only have one book lol so desperate to try and buy them. :mellow:

wow scrapped princess was a good anime does anyone have any other anime recommendations?

ya sorry about the double post...but reading online one page is one image and it takes FORVER........

Hmm i guess my computer is slow...hopefully I'll get to go to that bookstore again. *sigh* I seriously need anime recommendations...

yep i finished scrapped princess is 2 or 3 days. I like comedy,romance,slice of life, and shojou or however you spell it

it can also be manga

hmm lets see...then...romance...hmm

Vampire Knight, it's a pretty new manga series, not anime though D:

Hana Kimi, the one on my sig+av, is an awesome series!

There's a taiwanese drama of it, but it's in chinese. So You would have

to look for the English subs.

Hana Kimi is a series where a girl from America goes to Japan JUST to meet

her favorite high jumper! Isn't that so cute? Anyways, she has to disguise herself

as a boy though since her fav. jumper goes to an all boys school. So much determination!

Then the manga series goes through the girl's life and how she lives it while being in a boys school :]

Hmmm interesting......your anime kinda reminds me of ouran highschool Vampire Knight drama? Chinese ? I'm Chinese so I'll understand it but I don't like drama much

wait what?

Okay wait...umm Vampire Knight is the manga series while

Hana kimi, the one I gave a description to, is a manga series and a drama.

I thought the drama was good :] It's based on the manga series,

so its the same thing almost, just actual people acting and a little things different is all!

oh...hmm ok thanks i'll go check it out after i'm done this nutrition bar...*chomp chomp*