Anime!

jobo12354

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.

well, he still had a ginormous appetite before he didnt eat for like 500 years. xD

we got trigun 1 out from the library again.

it was so nice to read it again. :]

vash is so funny. :]

I'm now in love with Love Hina. It ain't as bad as I thought, but it's a lot better than Negima...

I'm also in love with the Blade for Barter, Usagi Yojimbo, and Dramacon manga series.

OMG YEA!

she does not cry or like...

any emotion! when theres a sad part or sometin!

im like...'boohoo...*crycry*' when i see the sad parts!

but then again...its rina we're talkin bout...^.^'''

Hi there! I'm a huge fan of the anime called "Hagane no Renkinjutsushi", or for those of you who know it by it's english name "Fullmetal Alchemist". I also have a bunch more anime I like. Here goes:

Fruits Basket

Uchuu no Stellvia (Stellvia of the Universe)

Scrapped Princess

Saishuu Heiki Kanojo (SaiKano, or She: The Ultimate Weapon)

Full Metal Panic!

Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu?

Full Metal Panic!: The Second Raid

Midori no Hibi (Midori's Days)

Kannazuki no Miko

Jinki: Extend

Inuyasha

Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon (can't help it.. it's the one that got me started on anime... :P )

Kaleido Star

D.N.Angel

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Bleach

Higurashi Naku no Koro ni

Tenshi Muyo!

I'm sure there are more that I've forgotten, but those are the ones that were at the top of my list. Anyone also like any of the ones I like?

-Tsuki

I've always wanted to watch She, Ultimate Weapon. It looks pretty damn good.

She: The Ultimate Weapon (Saishuu Heiko Kanojo), or SaiKano for short, is a fairly deep anime that basically goes into what we (as humans) would consider humanity. Basically, your main character, Chise, is a regular girl until the government transforms her into what will become the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. They've implanted an organism in her that will continue to morph, mutate and grow until it takes over Chise and her brain. Though, it will still look like Chise on the outside. The story follows Chise's life and the life of her fellow classmate and boyfriend, Shuu-chan.

It's a very good story, though very sad and deep most of the time. The opening and ending song (pardon me while I go off on my little tangent), are both very beautiful. The opening has a feel of nostalgia to it and in some of the lines has an almost hopeful sound, though over all, it's somewhat sad sounding. The ending song has a very sad and almost mournful sound to it.

One thing I found to be interesting was the way the character artists drew the eyes of the characters. It's not your normal anime style eye. It has no defined pupil and iris. But, that's just me. I thought it was really neat and a very lovely art style.

Sorry about going off about the music so much. In my opinion, life without music would be very boring. I believe music makes life a much more enjoyable thing. ^_^

BTW, I play the violin.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

whoooaaa

lol i think that anime, i mightve seen it on a commercial before...

hmmm

anyways,

thats a nice list! XD i forget the ones i like easily, for some weird reason...

i still have to read/watch the first manga/anime of full metal alchemist! XD

thats a long list tsukiakage.

i havent heard of a couple of em.

and i play the violin too.

i dont think ive seen She: The Ultimate Weapon on commercial before...i think the one i saw on commercial was kinda the same as it but i dont think it was called that...

thats a long list tsukiakage.

i havent heard of a couple of em.

and i play the violin too.

i dont think ive seen She: The Ultimate Weapon on commercial before...i think the one i saw on commercial was kinda the same as it but i dont think it was called that...

Yay! Someone else who plays the violin!

Rina, how long have you been playing? I've been playing for about 12 years now. Oh, and feel free to call me Tsuki. ^_^

SaiKano is a really good show... if you guys haven't seen it, you should. Just be forewarned, it's quite sad... as I said in my other post.

whoooaaa

lol i think that anime, i mightve seen it on a commercial before...

hmmm

anyways,

thats a nice list! XD i forget the ones i like easily, for some weird reason...

i still have to read/watch the first manga/anime of full metal alchemist! XD

Mini, you have got to see Fullmetal Alchemist! The characters are wonderful and the story is amazing! Another anime I strongly recommend is Stellvia of the Universe, or Stellvia, for short. It's a great one.. but so is Scrapped Princess!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

oo ive heard of scrapped princess!

whats that about? X3

and im going to see Fullmetal Alchemist soon! :]

Scrapped Princess is about a girl named Pacifica Casull. She was born as a twin to the royal family of the country. There was a prophecy about her and how she would destroy the world when she turned 18. The King and Queen basically pulled a Snow White (I.E. they sent her with a friend to be destroyed, however he couldn't destroy her, as he didn't have the heart to and she wound up living without others knowing who she was). Her current adoptive family is taking care of her, and they find out she's *the* Scrapped Princess who is going to destroy the world. They don't care though because they love her, so they vow to protect her. After the adoptive mom and dad die, the adoptive brother and sister set out with Pacifica to find the truth and to find out what is going on with the prophecy.

It's a really good story. The art is done by the same group that did the art for Fullmetal Alchemist (the anime). All in all, it's one of the best anime stories I've heard.