An old player says hello

Hello guys,

finally I've found my way to the TDN forums as well. I've been palying Neopets for over 5 years and still love it. I'm probably older than most players - turning 24 this week. At the moment I'm still at uni but I will graduate next June :) Uhmmm yeah and I'm German but live in Melbourne, Australia. Guess that's all there is to know about me ;)

First of all, Happy *early* Birthday to you, Chibi Chibi Tuskino! ^_^

Secondly, welcome to the forums! I'm Ain! I'm 14, so I'm a lot younger than you! It's really nice to see young adults/adults who still love playing Neopets! You all amaze me! I hope you enjoy being here at the forums! A really nice community here, so you'll be able to fit in quite easily! ^_^

There's a lot of us 20-somethings roaming around here, so you're not alone :) Welcome

I'm not 20 something... yet. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm only 19 and a half, but I will be 20 this upcoming April. I've been on Neopets for 9 and a half years, and care for 4 Limited Editions. Any questions? Just ask me or another staff member, and enjoy yourself here.