Brightvale Job Coupon

ladydaphne

Nice work! How'd you get those? Wheel of Knowledge..? I never get them :(

But basically, if you want to use them and you've never done the basic jobs before, try them out first and get used to it so that you know what to do when you move on to the super jobs (the jobs you can only do with job coupons). In a job, firstly you have to get it. They are quite competitive and you have to act quickly. (If you get a 'bad' job you can cancel it for 200 or not do it, but this results in a permanent 'failed job' on your neopets lookup)

You generally want to look for a small quantity so 'get two baby dolls' and then a high base reward so say 9000

Then, once you've gotten the job quickly go to the shop wizard (maybe have this open in another tab) find the item, buy it in the right quantity and return to the job page and click something like 'i have all the items' you will then be paid the base reward plus an extra bit of np if you do it fast.

So, then when you've gotten good at getting the best jobs on basic jobs try your luck out with your job coupon (these allow you to take super jobs which are essentially the same but pay more)

When you use your job coupon it will downgrade a rank. So if you use Gold, it will become Silver (so you can do some jobs and then sell the coupon you have left)

The payout for the jobs is around:

Gold: 80k

Silver: 60k

Bronze: 40k

Green: 20k

Now if you want to sell them, they are worth a bit although this depends on the colour, the prices are around:

Gold: 400k

Silver: 300k

Bronze: 200k

Green: 150k

So overall, probably best to sell them. Although remember that although the payout for gold is 80, you can then do silver which is 60 etc etc

Some people suggest doing the jobs until it goes down until it becomes the purple job coupon and then selling it.

In regards to an avatar, I'm almost certain there isn't one, but I could be wrong.

Hope that helped!!

In regards to an avatar, I'm almost certain there isn't one, but I could be wrong.

Nope, no avatar. You can make a profit from doing the jobs, but make sure you look up the items that are required before you start the job. This is easier for the super jobs than the basic jobs because there aren't as many people trying for the ones that require coupons as the ones that don't. Look up the item the job is asking for on the shop wiz and note the price. Generally, the jobs are worth doing now that the coupons have deflated a bit. And the fact that the coupons give you access to multiple jobs usually makes them more profitable than selling them.