Hewos <3

Kiko-chan!

Welcome Kiko-chan, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm a proud Kiko owner myself, along with some other Limited Edition pets (Jetsam, Poogle, and Hissi).

I'm one out of six Global Moderators for TDNForums, and if you have any questions pertaining to Neopets or the forums, just ask us staff members (any of the coloured usernames), and we'll be glad to help. :)

Welcome Kiko-chan, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm a proud Kiko owner myself, along with some other Limited Edition pets (Jetsam, Poogle, and Hissi).

I'm one out of six Global Moderators for TDNForums, and if you have any questions pertaining to Neopets or the forums, just ask us staff members (any of the coloured usernames), and we'll be glad to help. :)

By the way, I actually watched one of those episodes of Kamichama Karin since I noticed Himeka Karasuma as your avatar.

lol i need watch its very kawaii from what i've seen acutally i dont own kiko yet, the name i use came from when i was younger i watched winx still do now that its on nick, kiko is Blooms bunny lol.

lol i need watch its very kawaii from what i've seen acutally i dont own kiko yet, the name i use came from when i was younger i watched winx still do now that its on nick, kiko is Blooms bunny lol.

This?

kiko.jpg

I used to watch Winx Club when 4KidsTV and Cartoon Network aired the series back in my teen years. When I first see the word Kiko, I think of the Neopet to be honest for some reason. I apologize for any name confusion between those Kikos.

This?

kiko.jpg

I used to watch Winx Club when 4KidsTV and Cartoon Network aired the series back in my teen years. When I first see the word Kiko, I think of the Neopet to be honest for some reason. I apologize for any name confusion between those Kikos.

yep thats the cute rabbit and its fine hehe.

its on nick now they having season 4 and 5 coming soon season 5 is going be CGI episodes i'm really excited hehe!

You watch Winx Club too? Bloom forever! :woot:

Hi Kiko-chan, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

I'm not a big fan of Kikos though (sorry), but if you happen to see mine, then you know!

I hope you like it here at the forums too! I'm sure!

yep i'm big flora fan and

Roxy though heheh

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, use the "Edit" button if you want to add something, and "Multiquote" if you want to quote multiple posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

welcome! cute nickname. ^_^ the tdn forum is a great place to just chill and kick it, hope you enjoy your stay~

ty hehe :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

welcome to TDN ^^,

a bit late, but its better than nothing wasnt it, haha! (okay it is not funny anyway)

i am ~Shoot Em All Peophin!~ but people will call me SEAP

the real name is Ezril, call me whatever appropriate ^_^ i think i can cope with it..

that guy, neomysterion, i know him in-forum even he is not yet a moderator,

i mean, he is hardworking, he IS everywhere. i definitely cannot copy that feat myself, haha (not funny again)

he is working so hard for this forum, and he is nice guy too!

may i know what are you looking for in this forum?

friends? community? some pro advices on neopets...?

anything to be shared..?