Future Neopet / Petpet colours!

Lady Kakata

With Xweetok Day approaching, Xweetok owners are hoping for new colour options for their li'le critters.

I'm personally hoping for a Woodland colour for them. Imagine a Cybunny-esque scheme with bushes and flowers replacing their neck ruffs, head scruff and tail!

What colours (UNRELEASED COLOURS) do you want to see in your chosen Pet/Petpet species? Pictures from artistic members welcome! :laughingsmiley:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot would strike my fancy, but I'd like to see the following:

Maractite Jetsam

Wraith Hissi

Tyrannian Kiko

Mutant Poogle

These days, anything is possible with pet colours according to TNT.

I'm waiting to see:

Wraith Poogle

Royalboy/girl Lutari

Transparent Kiko

Water Cybunny

I'd list all the colors that are still unavailable for Lutaris as well, but it would be way too many.

I'm excited for Xweetok Day, as well.. might repaint one of my four Xwees if the colors are nice enough :)

I think a Water Xwee will be quite interesting, to say the least, and if they execute it right, it could be gorgeous :wub_anim:

I personally think, though, that they're cranking out way too many new colors at a time, and need to focus on all those gaps they have on the old colors.

And I'm afraid I'd probably fall in love with Royalgirl Lutari, even though I could never get one <_<

:wub_anim: Halloween + Royal Ogrin :wub_anim:

And I want a Ninja-Paintbrush. Or call it Shenkuu-PB if you like. They could start with a Lenny that looks like the guy from the ninja training school!

Water Xweetok

Wraith Aisha

8-bit Xweetok

Mutant Nimmo, Poogle, and Wocky (they may look horrible, but only time will tell)

Chocolate Lupe, Acara, and Koi (I love Chocolate pets!)

All I can think of for now, but anyway... :)

I'd really like to see an 8-bit shouyru. I imagine it like the unconverted shoyru...except pixelated. ^_^

I really wished they'd release a wraith, maraquan or maractite xweetok. :) I really feel disappointed because most xweetok colors as so limited and are not very much competitive as other pet colors. So I hope they'd release cool ones too. :)

OMG THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

FOOD FOOD FOOD.

They should have a paintbrush that allows self-customization! :O

I know right? Imagine a Food Pteri, which would have drumsticks for legs, it would be fascinating.

Oh, you mean a paintbrush that automatically gives them a set of clothes? (is confused)