Iyaaaa!!

iambeckyjane

:rolleyes_anim: :laughingsmiley: Someone befriend me please?!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sure! I'm a 23 year old university graduate. Love collecting avatars. Live in the UK... Lead a pretty lonely neo life for some reason :( I'm an artist and have the cutest dog in the world.

Other than that.... hmmmm. I feel boring

*lonely neo life* meaning no neofriends haha. x_x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, use the "Edit" button if you want to add something to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I may be a bit late, but befriend you where? On Neopets or on TDN?

Also, welcome to TDNForums iambeckyjane. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one out of six forum mods here. If you have any questions concerning Neopets or TDN, just ask me or any of the other staff members. You won't be lonely now, there are many great friends to be had at TDN.

EDIT: Sent you friend requests for here and Neopets, I didn't want you to be lonely is all.

Hey there, I'm Jess! So you live in the UK? I do too! I'm English, and my time is later than most peole, although there's a few who's time is later than mine.

hello beckyjane!

i am ~Shoot Em All Peophin!~ but people call me SEAP

nice to meet you ^^,

i am particularly interested on the other drawings and paintings, show us some of your drawings at The Art Gallery section.

we are plenty of awesome artists here, such as celticlight, futurexgovernor, queensorchardragon, to name a few.

i also run my own thread there, do visit it sometimes ^_^ *links below, under my signature*

hope to see you around and please enjoy the stay