autery begins to grow scales as they transform into a Pirate Krawk!!!

Atta

Hooray!

Isn't she Gorgeous? :)

The potion was a gift from my Mum, and I could Never ever ever ever thank her enough for it!

My little Neo-Family is really starting to come together now.

A Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion from your mom? That was generous of her to do that. <3

Also, congrats on getting a Pirate Krawk, Atta, take good care of him.

Sweet! Congratulations! If you're going to keep her pirate, I would suggest using the Free BK background from krawk Island. bg_bk_krawkisland_can.gifDon't know if you already have it but it not you can get it using the code K563. The TDN article on the BK stuff is here if anyone wants more info. http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/bk-wearables/ Don't forget you can enter each code 8 times so you are almost guaranteed to get at least one background :king:

Thank you guys!

And Vivies, Congrats on your Krawkie too! :)

I've never been very good at Customisation.

But, I do admit I love dressing my pets up. <3

2.png

This is what I have so far :)

Although.... I think it looks a little strange O.o

Sweet! Congratulations! If you're going to keep her pirate, I would suggest using the Free BK background from krawk Island. bg_bk_krawkisland_can.gifDon't know if you already have it but it not you can get it using the code K563. The TDN article on the BK stuff is here if anyone wants more info. http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/bk-wearables/ Don't forget you can enter each code 8 times so you are almost guaranteed to get at least one background :king:

meric beaucoouuuuup for that lovely tip...now i have the perfect background. <3 <3 ^_^