Pyramids

xSummer

Most of the games I've played I haven't won. It's a lot of luck and patience to win. It took me forever to get the Gold Bonus Trophy. I prefer Sakhmet Solitaire over Pyramids.

Most of the games I've played I haven't won. It's a lot of luck and patience to win. It took me forever to get the Gold Bonus Trophy. I prefer Sakhmet Solitaire over Pyramids.

It is funny but some people can win this trophy pretty easy and others just can't. I just played a game to find out my stats. They are kind of sad but oh well

You have played 1485 game(s), and you have cleared the pyramid 40 time(s).

By that it takes me almost 38 games before I win a single time. I have never even won the gold trophy. But when i played Sakhmet Solitare I won the second and third game I ever played giving me the gold trophy. So just don't give up we will get it sometime.

Don't give up! It's a hard game to win, I love it but I only have the silver bonus trophy. The best thing about playing constantly is the chance for a RE, since the page refreshes with every click... keep that in mind as encouragement to keep playing!

It took me a few months (can't remember 2 or 3) of playing to the max NP limit everyday before I got the gold trophy for it. I usually win a game at least once a day if I play to the max NP limit. I think Sakhmet Solitaire is easier to win. It only took me one month for the gold trophy on that one. But for both games I still think it's partly luck.