Hullo

Hi all, I'm Mandi ^_^

I've decided I want to try and catch up on my avvies - I had 232 on my old account, but wanted to start fresh a while ago. Nearly there, 201 atm!!

Mainly I want to get some of the pet avvies, but I read that I need a min of 25 posts. Here's number 1!!

Hope y'all are good :)

Mandi xx

Hi Mandi, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain!

I'm jealous at the number of avvies that you have; mine's kinda... pathetic. XD But avvies are not my goal at the moment. Achieving my dreamies (Kacheeks and Shoyru) first before I go for avvie hunting! Anyways, I hope you have a great time here at the forums! ^_^

Welcome to TDN Mandi, they call me Neomysterion, and I am a mod over here. Any questions, just ask me or another staff member.

Also, I have 212 avatars (and I'm working on the Quadrapus one currently) on my account so far. I'm not a big avatar collector myself, but I try anyway. One more thing, enjoy your visit here at TDN, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you.

Hello!

I am rather new myself. I also started to do the avatar pet lends. Now that I've been focusing a lot on my avvie count, it's gone up quite a bit. However, I still have a lot of work to do and TDN is helping me out tremendously. The forums are a great place to hang out, I wish you all the best in your avvie quest!

Hey, I'm Jess. I'm trying to get lots of posts, mainly so I can change my profile picture. On another site, I only neded 50 to do that, but here it's the full 400.

Hi Im jason

Welcome to TDN Jason, the name's Neomysterion, and I've been playing Neopets for 9 and a half years now. You should of made your own intro topic, but that's all right. Just don't forget to follow the rules of this forum, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you.

Hmm, have you tried using the Quick Stock function? If you go to your inventory or shop you'll see under under the "Jump to" options.

Also, when clearing your SDB, you can clear lots of items at a shot, instead of removing one at a time. If you didn't already know, that is.

Once it's all in my shop, I tend to keep three tabs open - two shop wiz ones and a my shop one. And then I search it up, alternating SW tabs, so I can be faster, the item name, the av. price (the first one I see) and decide how much to price it. I also look at about... five items at a shot then memorize the numbers I'd put into the pricing for my shop, instead of going one by one.

All the best! :D

hello Mandi! ^^,

i am ~Shoot Em All Peophin!~, people would call me SEAP here

the real name should be Ezril.. call me whatever appropriate, i think i am cool with that ^^,

that girl, Sweetdang there, she loves rabbit.

try to poke fun with her pink wabbit ^_^ i want to see her reaction ^_^

(run away from sweetdang and her pink wabbit)