*waves*

Nekomata

Hey everyone ^-^

As you know, I am a new member here but not a new member to Neopets. I started playing when I was quite young with my mother and then had a few years of not playing then playing again and then even longer not playing. Last year I created a new account then because of financial issues had to stop playing so my account is 15 months old and I only have about 280k NP in the bank >.< well that is my neopets history in a nutshell now on to other things about me!

I am 18 years of age, I am male, I am a white south african and I am currently studying 3D art for games. My interests are: Music, Gaming, Anime, Motorsports, animals, RPing and other things x3

The reason I decided to join the TDN Forums is because I use this site... well... Daily and I thought I would get to know the community, create new neofriends and possibly even join a guild as I am currently guildless >.<

Well.. That is that... If there is anything you would like to know, ask away ^-^ I don't bite... unless you want me to ;)

Guildless? TDN has a fan guild for all fans of The Daily Neopets right here.

Also Nekomata, welcome to TDNForums. My name's Neomysterion, and I'm one of the mods over here. There are lots of great and useful people here all over TDN, enjoy your visit here, and make lot of great new friends as well. :yes:

Oh, if you have a question concerning the forum, ask me or another staff member, and we'll get to you. :)

I almost forgot to say that I'm an anime addict as well, though I never have too much time to watch any due to my Neopets addiction. I've been into anime like the DragonBall saga, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and many others I can't list right now.

EDIT: Sent you a Neofriend request since you wanted to make new Neofriends. ^_^

Guildless? TDN has a fan guild for all fans of The Daily Neopets right here.

Also Nekomata, welcome to TDNForums. My name's Neomysterion, and I'm one of the mods over here. There are lots of great and useful people here all over TDN, enjoy your visit here, and make lot of great new friends as well. :yes:

Oh, if you have a question concerning the forum, ask me or another staff member, and we'll get to you. :)

I almost forgot to say that I'm an anime addict as well, though I never have too much time to watch any due to my Neopets addiction. I've been into anime like the DragonBall saga, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and many others I can't list right now.

EDIT: Sent you a Neofriend request since you wanted to make new Neofriends. ^_^

Awesomes! :D thanks, I will have a look at it RIGHT after I finish typing this reply :)

Hello, Neomysterion. Thanks for the warm welcome and the Neofriend invite :)

Oh you are?! That is awesome :D I have not had too much time myself due to studying and running Neopets in the background while I do so xD I also have far too many to list but my favourites would probably be the .Hack//series, NGE, Naruto aaand... other things :3

Hey there Nekomata, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

I'm glad to see that you're playing Neopets once again! I probably have less amount of NP than you do; spent 1.4 million on a white paint brush! XD

I see that one of your interests is RPing! I love RPing too! How about creating a topic in the RP forum? It needs to be revived!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here at the forums Nekomata! If you ever need a friend, drop by a comment at my profile! ^_^

Hey Ain ^-^

Well when I get to 1.5 I will be spending mine on a paint brush too xD Darigan to be specific.

I do love RPing, yes but I am not quite sure how I would do it in Neopets to be honest.

Will be dropping a comment at your profile right after I press post thank you :3

This is a bit late but - hello, and welcome to the TDN Forums. :) I'm Neo Girl, 18 years old and collects plushies as well (but my gallery is a lot smaller). Do hang around here often, and thanks for not biting me. :P

Hello and welcome

Hello ^-^ thanks for the welcome.

I wasn't referring to RPing at Neopets, but here, at TDN forums itself. ^_^

Ohhhh... allrighty then ^-^ well that could possibly be arranged at some point. What, would we just RP as ourselves or as a character?

This is a bit late but - hello, and welcome to the TDN Forums. :) I'm Neo Girl, 18 years old and collects plushies as well (but my gallery is a lot smaller). Do hang around here often, and thanks for not biting me. :P

Hellooo ^-^ and thank you for the welcome Neo Girl. Well if you want you could add me as a Neofriend and if I find any plushies that I already have but you don't I could send them over to you.. Will only cost a hug :D

Also, Neo Girl.. you have an adorable avatar!!! I lovies it!

Hellooo ^-^ and thank you for the welcome Neo Girl. Well if you want you could add me as a Neofriend and if I find any plushies that I already have but you don't I could send them over to you.. Will only cost a hug :D

Also, Neo Girl.. you have an adorable avatar!!! I lovies it!

Sure, I've sent NF request and NM you. That's very kind of you, but you don't have to do that (unless you want to, hehe). :)

And thankies!

Wait hold it! How could I have missed out on this! Pshhhh WAKE UP SWEETIE.

Anyway. :)

Hello there, and welcome! I like new people. I hope you're sticking around to stay, because TDN is one of the best Neopets fan forums you'll ever see! :D *loyal TDN fan to the death*

PM/NM me whenever, then you can get a new friend! :woot: Hope to see you around! :)

~*~Sweetdang~*~

Gah >.< sorry for the late reply. My internet has been really mean lately..

Hey Sweetdang :) thanks for the welcome. I do plan to be staying, yes ^-^

Will NM you when I have the time again :3

welcome~! :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

welcome~! :wub_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey Kiko-Chan ^-^ thanks for the welcome and yet another awesome avi :D