Goal!!!!

ZombiiMommii

I am curious, O fellow TDNers... what are your current Neopets goals? I have a few going on right now. I just decided to hold off on getting the Marq PB to paint my Gelert, and I would like to get a Faerie Kad for MistressDarkheart and the Mootix waiting for it's awesome PetPet. Then she will Finally be finished, Customization, PetPet and all, and I can move on!

1- 10million NP (Ultimate Riches Bank account.)

2- Some Pretty trophies for on my Userlookup :)

3- I don't think this really counts as a Goal... But, My Mum says if I get good marks in my Maths test next week, She'll buy me some NeoCash :D

My current goals:

1. Get a Royal Paint Brush for my Poogle.

2. Get a Mootix.

3. Get a Snowbunny.

4. Try to get the Chocolate avatar.

My goals for neopets are

- Get the avatar collector avatar

- not to go on a hiatus right before another plot/war (been playing since before the darigan/ meridell wars and never been around for any events or wars)

- Get a jetsam (someone very awesome is holding one for me till i hit 4 months on my account)

- Get a dariga pb

- get the gold on cellblock

- get the gold on neoquest 1

- get atleast a bronze on neoquest 2

- get gold on snow wars

- get all the pieces for lab map (need like 2 gonna wait till it drops from 500k)

- train a bd pet

-get an ultimate riches bank account

I guess my goal really, in the end, is to get the avatar collector trophy and avatar. Currently have 310 avatars. Just *sigh* 23 to go!

My current goal to do that is to get BGC. Once I do that, I might try for stamps, although that will take a LONG time.

My most important goals are:

* Pirate Draik Egg Done

* Maraquan PB for above Draik (That will take awhile)

* Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie

Eventually:

* Snowickle

* Island Rock

* Halloween and Maractite PB for my Hissi

I've actually just reached my goal of having 10m in the bank. Yippee! Now I'm not really sure what to do next. Probably completing the Secret Laboratory map, if I can keep myself from just blowing all my spare cash on books and wearables. I also have lots of very expensive avatar/customization dreams...but I think it's better to focus on the reachable goals.

My current Top 5 Goals (too many to list the entire):

1. Reaching Level 50 in Habitarium

2. Have at least 10 Millions in the Bank

3. Paint all of my 20 pets

4. Fully customize them all

5. Win any game trophy (never won any)

My current goals:

1) 10million NP (Ultimate Riches Bank account.)

2) Complete Stamp Album

3) Collect all the avatars that are available xD

4) Paint all my pets Xweetok Skunk. Lenny Faerie. Peophin Royal.

:) :) :) And so far that is it :)

1. To achieve all my dream pets and petpets

2. Fully customize them all

3. To complete both of my Neohomes

4. Have a nearly-countless amount of Neopoints enough to buy almost everything I want

5. To complete my gallery

6. Achieve a trophy for collecting hundreds of avatars

7. Play 250 games

8. Complete the Defenders of Neopia series

Since everyone else posted their long term goals, I'll add mine

Pets - Peophin: I'd like to get to level 50, and have 2 trophies, the Gourmet club and book award. Gelert: Painted Maraquan, level to 100 with all high stats, he is going to be my Battledome pet when I am done. :) Lutari: I am pretty happy with him as a Pirate, but I might change my mind if they release more colors.

PetPets - Right now just a Faerie Kadoatie and a Meowclops. I'll think about one for my Gelert once he has been painted.

PetPetPets - A mootix, of course!

Finish my Paintbrush Gallery. I am at 13 right now, so I still have a good way to go.

100 Million NPs. It is a far fetched goal, I know, but I think I can do it eventually!

Reach 250 avatars.

Finish my Stamp Albums

I have a lot of fun keeping a goals checklist on one of my petpages. When I check something off, I don't erase it, I leave it, and it gives me a sense of accomplishment. Little milestones really help me (for example, I put my goals for avatar count in increments of 25).

My long term goals would be a loooong list. But general overview:

- Collect all avatars in the known universe. :P This involves several great game scores, training up battle pets, saving up lots of NPs, etc., so actually, most of my goals can fall under this category.

- Finish my gallery (loooong way off) and maybe, one day, win the gallery spotlight.

- Get a Draik. I have an egg but I'm all indecisive on whether to hatch or sell, and what kind of character would I give to a Draik if I were to hatch right now, and it goes on and on...all I know is that I love Draiks and I want one. Someday.

- Finish the customizations of all my pets.