Talking about site themes...

Viridian

I was trying to get tonight's site theme on my side, which is when I looked it up on TDN. I then saw that there was a Krawk Island site theme. I wasn't active on TDN during the time of the event, but I am certain I've participated on neopets every day. Then I checked the prizes page, and it said 'avatar and site theme'.

Now.. I do have the avatar, but I don't have the site theme. Anyone else with this problem? Was getting the site theme random? Was the avatar rewarded to everyone?

I'm confused and slightly sad.

Thankfully I was able to get the avatar but I missed the site theme because I didn't finish the puzzles I had a hard time figuring one out and after I came home from the hospital with my daughter I was just too tired to sit at the computer and try to figure out the puzzles. I hope you figure out what's going on.

I'm pretty sure I've finished every puzzle every day (I love sudokus :D)... Hmm I wonder if I should contact TNT about this?

(Though I've done that before with another event and they told me I had missed a day, even though I was certain I had been online that day)

I wasn't aware of the Krawk Island theme before this post .. I only got the avatar .. but I missed the last day because I traveled !!!

now I'm a bit disappointed ... that theme is gorgeous !!! <_<

Ah okay. I guess I'll just send a report to TNT asking for it :P

-- Reply I got --

Hi iriskuppen!

Ahoy there! Thank ye for participatin' in our Krawk Island event! We hope yer enjoyin the new island and daily activities! We understand that you feel ye did not receive the prize teir that ye earned. We've pulled up your stats from the event and triple checked the numbers and it does seem that you either missed a step or completed one after the day it was released. In other words, you DID receive the prizes you should have!

Remember that we use Neopian Standard Time to calculate the day of release! Don't worry, we have this confusion with every event of this nature and understand it's hard to keep track of when things were completed and easy to assume you did them all at the right time.

Thanks again for your participation and we hope you enjoy the newly reassembled Krawk Island!

Rico S., The Neopets Team

--

Honestly? I'd love to see those numbers. Second time TNT tells me I simply missed out, positive I haven't.