Site Theme

xSummer

To be honest xSummer, it really is tonight on October 31st, but you get one shot at it. If you miss this opportunity, you'll have to wait until next Halloween at 11:59 PM NST for another try for the Halloween site theme.

EDIT: Got the NST mixed with with EST.

i heard you should just refresh is that true or should i go to haunted woods?

You can refresh anywhere on the site at 11:59 PM NST, regardless if it's the Haunted Woods or not. Also, it's true and tested.

u mean 11:59 right? just wanna make sure.

I got the Neopian Time Zone mixed up with my Time Zone (EST), my bad.

All posts have been fixed.

11:59 PM NST is 2:59 AM EST over where I am.

haha no problem i was like er better double check. Now refreshing will I get a notification like you have now got the theme or do I have to check my themes? Sorry I just love this one haha

You'll get a notification for refreshing at 11:59 PM NST for doing so.

If this helps in any way, just keep a page of your userlookup on your tab, where it has a Site Theme indicator. If you see your current Site Theme number go up from 7 to 8 while refreshing at 11:59 PM NST, that means you got the theme.

Oh wow I'm so excited!! I want to get this theme really bad! lol 11:59 PM NST is like 2:59AM my time too ^^ I wonder if I can make it.

I'm supposed ot be going to a Halloween Party tonight and I have no idea when we'll get back :P I hope everyone has fun!!!!!

And check your candy before you eat it please!! My cousin had a needle in one of her candies last year T_T I don't know why people must be so cruel to little ones. Be safe too!

grrrr, that's 1 minute before i have to leave and go to school, but i want this one so badly, just gonna try... :sad02:

I'm new at this stuff; so my Neopets theme is currently "Halloween", but the Site Preferences page, it still says "Altador Cup". Does this mean I got to keep the current theme, or is it temporary?

I'm new at this stuff; so my Neopets theme is currently "Halloween", but the Site Preferences page, it still says "Altador Cup". Does this mean I got to keep the current theme, or is it temporary?

It's temporary. Everyone has the Halloween theme for the day, but to get it to keep and use later, you have to refresh somewhere on Neopets between 11:59:00 and 11:59:59 NST tonight.

It's temporary. Everyone has the Halloween theme for the day, but to get it to keep and use later, you have to refresh somewhere on Neopets between 11:59:00 and 11:59:59 NST tonight.

Alright, thanks for the info. :) I hope the weather allows me to be on that time.

grrrr, that's 1 minute before i have to leave and go to school, but i want this one so badly, just gonna try... :sad02:

Yep, that's 8 o'clock in the morning, same here... At that time I have to be on my cycle to school already actually, because I have to cycle for 45 minutes <_< But I'm going to try something else to get it, I hope it'll work out.

Just a random site theme question if anyone knows the answer.....On my user lookup it says i have 2 site themes(pathetic, i know) but when i try to change it in preferences, all i have is the Daily Dare and all the basics. I completed the Krawk island thing and got the avvie, thought i had the site theme too

I hope I remember. Last year, something happened and I didn't get it. I think I was exactly one minute late: refreshing at 12 instead of 11:59. Grrr. But, it's weird to think it's been a year since that happened, already.