Tips for beating punchbag bob

Aalnius

well im watching a film now so that should keep me busy

Two rainbow scrolls should be fine together with berserk or fierce attack. At that level, it should take you about 20minutes.

Just use any old thing, dual Scarab Rings will do, I did it with that when I was still a pure ACer- but of course, the more powerful the better. xD And yeah, Drain Life can pull off a lot on him because he's got such a lot of HP. Just keep hitting him down with whatever you've got, you'll be finished in ten to twenty minutes.

I did it with just above base stats, and one scarab ring in 38 minutes. The guide claims that it takes around 3 hours, so don't be to frightened by the other estimates for time. If you focus, get into a groove, and turn on some music or something, that trophy will be yours no sweat :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wasn't there a javascript before? Or is that not legal now?

I think I know where you are getting at. The answer is "it is ILLEGAL". It is against the rules and doing so will get you frozen.

There is a handy old trick that involves changing your keyboard settings to VERY slow and pressing and holding enter after selecting your equipment, then just click go and it "auto refreshes" then it just keeps refreshing your attack. It works like 22% of the time these days. Current browsers do no work, you have to downgrade.