I am the only one....

ZombiiMommii

Maybe you should wait for tomorrow and try again, I'm sure it'll work eventually. :)

Edit: I can relate the frustration, but it's Neopets... it has a habit of grinding your gear with glitches. :\

Edited by Neo_Girl

Maybe you should wait for tomorrow and try again, I'm sure it'll work eventually. :)

Edit: I can relate the frustration, but it's Neopets... it has a habit of grinding your gear with glitches. :\

glitches more like them not being bothered to do things :@

i just stuck it in my sdb for now to add to my pack rat

saw it selling for a couple thousand aswell

Ugh. Hopefully they'll be fixing that soon. I was thinking of saving it and selling it in the future. Maybe it's a sign from neo that's what I should do. Anyone else saving?

If they don't add it to the stamp album I'll save it in hopes the price shoots up in a few months. I might save it anyway. I dunno. I was really looking forward to a new stamp though! Once I get my Gelert painted, I am working on all my stamp albums!

I was disappointed as well. I hope that they fix it. Otherwise, the price will probably just decrease rather than increase.

Really?! I could've sworn I saw the option to put it in my Stamp Album when I got it yesterday...hm. I must've not been looking very closely, as I just stuck in my SDB since I don't collect stamps. Hope they fix that.

• 3 months later...

TNT has not announced what they are planning to do with this stamp.

So here are your options... Sell it now while the price is at a good 75-100K

Or hold on to it and hope that TNT makes it so you can add it to stamp album.

IF TNT decides they aren't going to make it part of a stamp album the price will quickly deflate and the stamp will be worthless.

IF TNT decides they want to add it to a stamp album collection, then you can bet the price will skyrocket. Im guessing around 500-800K

So either keep it and hopefully make a lot of money, or not take the risk and sell it now.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't bump any old or irrelevant topics, please.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.