OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Kakata

well ... After DAYS of the Forgotten Shore not giving me ANYTHING AT ALL, I got a 'Discovered Treasure Chest'

My first thought was 'what, does this contain wearables?'. Then from the drop-down menu I see it is listed as a toy.

Okay .... So I play with it with Moorlough

It opens, and some things spill out

Guess what spills out

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

OHMYGOD.png

I am so putting this up for trade!!

Congrats on your Pirate Draik Egg find Lady Kakata, I hope your auctions trades go well for this spectacular find.

I found my first Treasure Chest 10 days ago .. I opened it and got a cheap plushie

I found my second Treasure Chest yesterday .. I didn't bother open it .. I sold it for 70k

But you know , sometimes the best happen when you least expect them ... by total luck or chance ...

So Congrats from the bottom of my heart :D you are 8 Mil NP richer now :D

:laughingsmiley: Thank you all! At first I didn't think I would get much for it since there are a few on the trading post, but I come back from shopping to find a TON of messages asking how much I want for it and making offers! Just going through them all now .... Wow, I went to flat-broke with collecting and now I'm on top of the world!

Am I the only one noticing that this Egg on the picture has the wrong estimated value? It should be 745,000NP instead of 25,000NP .. :eh:

COngratulations, by the way ! :)

Really? o_O Possible that the higher value hasn't spread?

I SOLD the egg! Here she is :laughingsmiley: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Arghentin Her owner always wanted a Draik so it's good she's someone's dream pet ^_^

Really? o_O Possible that the higher value hasn't spread?

I SOLD the egg! Here she is :laughingsmiley: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Arghentin Her owner always wanted a Draik so it's good she's someone's dream pet ^_^

Yep, really. I don't know why though .. :)

Am I the only one noticing that this Egg on the picture has the wrong estimated value? It should be 745,000NP instead of 25,000NP .. :eh:

COngratulations, by the way ! :)

lol, maybe it's a glitch. But Neopets' est. values are usually unreliable to begin with. :P