Gobbler Costume and Mask

Lady Lyuba

There is only ONE person on the Trading Post who has the Gobbler Costume, and even the mask! But I can't NM her for an offer, I want to ask how much in NPs, but there is no way I can send her a Neomail! She has NO lookup! And as far as I recall, that is not allowed. You are supposed to have links to everything available, yet all she has are small pictures of tons of customised Kacheeks and Gelerts!

How do I report this person for hiding everything important on a User Lookup?

Also, looks like my Xweetok will have no costume this year. I'm just so un-creative with customisation I can't think of anything that would work for a Halloween costume! I need some help with customising my pets.

You can still neomail her. Just type her name into the recipient (to:) section when writing a new neomail :P (click send while in your inbox)

I'm not sure why the Gobbler costume has inflated so much but you can get the suit off of the shop wiz for about 88k (plus 4k for the mask). It may be cheaper to buy them separately.

Not sure the direct path to take when reporting, however. I assume here.