Habitarium Locked?

tafeltennisden

When i open my habitarium i only see my buildings and not my harvesters.

On one pile i see a storage and an egg together very strange.

I don't see the level box above in the screen, and i don't see the item-box, the shop-box and my neofriends below my habitarium.

I cannot click on anyhting.

Not on houses, not on storages. nothing happens when i try that.

Does the aboven thing means my habitarium is locked?

Are there other people who have the same? , habitarium is a bit strange lately, but this means i can do nothing with it anymore.

Is there a chance that things go well on anonther time, or is the best thing i can do try to reset and start at level 1 again :( ?

as far as i understand, if you get locked out you don't get any further than the screen with the spinning load circle on it, though i'm not an expert. it sounds like something else is wrong, it may be a computer issue. have you tried clearing the cache or trying a different browser

The current habi issue is to do with workers and a gohstly noise, either a glitch or possibly a halloween prank. It doesn't involve a frozen screen as far as i know

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, the posts have been merged. If you want to add something, use the "Edit" button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That happened to me once. But that was when habi was down for maintenance a couple of months ago...I had had my habi open when they disconnected it, so it slowly started disappearing...

Have you tried refreshing? Maybe you're having internet connection problems. Don't reset to level 1 unless you're 100% sure you can't fix it. Try the lockout solutions, try refreshing, try waiting till tomorrow.

I have tried the solutions for unlocking, for example to merge , but it didn't work, there was no movement in my own habitarium.

So, i thought i make a ticket of it to TNT.

And with very positive result :) . TNT has unlocked my habitarium. When i looked at my habitarium today I was still in level 50, but with no buildings and only 1 soldier, 1 nester and 1 worker , but everything worked again.

Luckily my buildings where in my bag and i had a couple of eggs on reserve so a big compliment for TNT which have helped me very quickly, look at the respons of them here under. This is much better than restart again at level 1.

Hi !

We apologize for the recent problems with the Habitarium. Your game has now been fixed. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please reply to this ticket to bypass the rest of the Habitarium bug queue. We thank you for your patience and hope you continue to enjoy Neopets.com!

Yelena Z., The Neopets Team