Mutant Chomby?

xSummer

My pet was turned into mutant today so it is now a mutant chomby. I didn't see any paint brush named mutant so I was wondering if anyone could tell me if that was a good thing cause I find the pet pretty unattractive and was going to paint it blue.

Like you said, there is no Mutant Paint Brush, Mutant pets can be obtained from Transmogrification Potions like this one:

pot_chomby_mutant.gif

If you wanted a Chomby, it's a good thing since they are more harder to come by. Also, Chomby Transmogrification Potions are very hard to come by, mainly since they are newer compared to the others. I don't mind if you paint your Mutant Chomby blue, but that was a lucky zap over there xSummer.

well i will continue to zap this pet because it will be my battledome pet and its taken forever to get her stats so I would hate starting over haha. I guess I will kept him like that for halloween I was just unsure about it but thank you for response. I think it answered my question so this topic can be closed.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.