Strange Habitarium P3 Needs Levels

Emily

Is anyone else having weird things happening to their P3s' levels of hunger, sleep and health while in their houses?

They're all drained so I put them all in houses and refresh. Then they only seem to regenerate to a certain level (about halfway) before they stop. I have to leave the page (sometimes for awhile) and when I return, they're fully healed/refreshed.

Also, they'll be in their houses fully rested and healed and I'll start moving them back to their jobs. I'll move a few from a house, then the next time I go to grab a P3 out of the house, All the levels in the house (and all the others that have not yet been moved out) have dropped back down to that halfway point again. Then I have to repeat exiting out, waiting, then finishing moving them. Sometimes the level only drops once, but I've also had it happened two or three times, having to repeatedly repeat the above process.

I'm assuming it's due to TNT working on the game and not something to do with my computer, but I thought I'd ask to see if it was happening to anyone else. It's not a big deal, just a minor inconvenience, but it's a little strange.

That hasn't happened to me, but I have refreshed several times and had P3s that I just moved into a building back out again. Which is a real pain, because none of them regain their levels if I can't get them to stay in the houses. I have no idea what causes the problem, but Habitarium is definitely very glitchy. :(

Ya I've had that happen since the game was in beta testing. I just keep refreshing and re-housing until I refresh and there's no escapees. it's not really a new thing. The level thing is recent though. Within the last week or so. That's why I find it so odd.

Ah, well I'm new to the Habitarium so I wouldn't know haha. (One day I came back from an 8-mont hiatus and bam! There it was.)

Probably caused by the same sort of glitch-age, though, right? Although I haven't noticed happening in my game, it very well might be just slipping under my radar.

I've been having that problem too, if you turn the sound on you can hear this static-like whoosh noise right before it happens. I've got an open ticket with TNT since they've had to unlock my habi twice in the last couple of weeks so I emailed them a question about it this morning...sometimes even refreshing doesn't work for me so I've gotten really annoyed. If they're working when you hear the noise, they'll just stop and stand there doing nothing. If I get a response I'll let you guys know. :S

I just had this glitch with the houses today but worse. I keep my p3s in the houses when I log out and when I logged in they were all half level on all three bars. I noticed they started going down further so I took them out of their houses, refreshed, and put them back in. They all regained full health so I started taking some out. Then VERY quickly the stats on all of them started dropping again. I tried to rush them out of the houses but before I could, 10 of my workers died. I'm rather annoyed by this. My P3s aren't set to die until tuesday and I don't want to hatch extras and throw everything off now. Hopefully this is a one time thing. Let me know if anyone gets further information. I'm afraid to stick them in the houses now without watching :(

Ugh, same glitch now just lost me four of my nesters. This time I was watching and they were at about half health and all of a sudden the bars just dropped completely and they died. This is going to get very frustrating very quickly if my P3s are going to die from going into houses or die from lack of resting in a house. Catch 22.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yesterday I hatched all my P3s with nesters...Workers...soldiers This morning they all started dying and now my Habbie has no P3s until I hatch more...I am at level 50 and have been making a good amount of Xps for a few weeks so really miss that. I do have lots of eggs and resources so am not panicking yet.....Re hatching them is a pain though and then they won't do as they are supposed to anyway

I am level 50 for a month already, yes it has sometimes a strange bug...

All my p3s are dying all the time. Even thou I heal them ,put in houses and so on, after I refresh everything is very bad....

And I don't n know for how long am I supposed to wait for the next levels worried.gif

As a general rule, when something doesn't register in habi, refresh and redo the action until it sticks. I've had problems with it not registering that I'd changed the place of a building, put a p3 into or out of a house, used up resources, etc. It's annoying having to redo the action until it finally sticks, but it seems like the only way to get things done when habi is being glitchy.

I'm having the same issue with their health levels. Refreshing isn't the problem, because I've got that down to a science. It's incredibly frustrating and some of them are dying early! My main moneymaker isn't making money!

I just leave them outside and let them sleep (they seem to regain sleep that way.....) and when the bar is full, they wake up and go back to work. xD

Cruel, though, not feeding them, but you do what you gotta do.