Happy Symol Day!

hrtbrk

And I'm extra sure, because on Neopets, you can't find it.

http://www.neopets.com/pool/petpet_colors.phtml?start=1&f_species=275

Check it out.

This isn't solid proof it's not a color. If you search for a Red Slorg, Christmas Pile of Soot, or Fire Werhond at the Petpet Puddle it won't show up but they exist. Basically, they're pre-painted petpets, given out as prizes. I think the Red Slorg is from Test Your Strength and the Fire Werhond was a quest prize during last year's Haunted Faire. (And they can't be painted.)

At this point, it's probably safe to say that the Dirt Symol is exclusive to the Symol Hole only.

But, we will keep our eyes peeled for future dirt pets (should they exist) and will inform you the minute we find out :D

• 1 month later...

I got a dirt symol at the symol hole, and it is indeed a colour, and not an item. You can attach the petpet and everything. However, dirt a colour that is unique to the symol, like the winged kookith or the spring snowbunny

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping any topics that have not received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.