fishing titanic squat avatar

tafeltennisden

I got it at level 99 I think ... it's pure luck ... sometimes you can fish twice a day - sometimes you can fish once in 24 hrs ... it's a bit frustrating lol .. I'm now on level 300 hoping for that Swirly or Twirly color flask ..... but nothing ... <_<

Like what nbbug132 said, the odds on how early you catch a Titanic Giant Squid along with the avatar differs. My Kiko's fishing level was in its early 80s when I got the Titanic Squid avatar if I'm not mistaken. I wish you the best of luck in your Titanic Squid endeavour, Tafeltennisden.

EDIT: Also Angeló, I've been raising my Kiko's fishing level just to get a Flask of Fountain Faerie Water and/or a Mysterious Swirly Potion myself. It'll come someday for the both of us.

i go there everyday, and i'm on lvl 55 right now, and i'll get it somewhere in the 80s, i hope... :whistle:

I don't know my highest level. See, sometimes I will change my active to Miss_Katzena to get hers up, and other levels to, but I don't do it often because of...certain random events...

Patience is the key. You'll get the squid sooner or later. I got mine when my Zafara's fishing level 88 or something.

EDIT: It's level 86 :whistle:

Yup, as others have said, it's 80 or over. I'm on level 60, still trying to get there.

I find a somewhat less frustrating strategy is to go once per day. Because sometimes you try to go twice, and you just can't. So you end up wasting time going back again and again hoping it'll work. So I just pretend it's a once-a-day thing and don't even bother trying twice :P