Hi there.

NerdyDraenei

Hello NeryDraenei ;)

Welcome and I think that you better should come to visit the forum, if you need some advice or solution or some help about certain topic ;)

All guys here are awesome and will always help you ;)

Welcome to The Daily Neopets, NerdyDraenei. I'm Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets for 91/2 years, and I'm one out of six mods over here. If you got any questions concerning Neopets or TDN and their forums, just ask us.

Hello! Sweetdang here. (No [REMOVED], sherlock.)

Anyway.

Welcome to the most friendly (and awesome and informative with the best staff I must add) Neopets Fan Forumm! :D There's lots more than just Neopets - there's art, RPs, HTML discussions, etc.

Feel free to stick into another thread or jump about waving your hands. If you need to ask a question, someone will answer it for sure. :) NM/PM me whenever you wish, mail is fun. :D

EDIT: U L L. Soz I never knew a word like that wouldn't even be accepted.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear. The curse word has been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.