Lab map piece #1

Moira

hi guys!

so i just had a question about the first secret lab map piece (the one with the mountain). its the only one I need to complete the set...

about two weeks ago I was looking on the TP and I noticed people selling it for 300~350k.

I looked today and found people are asking like 500k for it! is this right? and can the price of the piece jump up in such a short period of time??

just a little confused, and disappointed I guess T_T i was so close hahaha

:evo:

Map pieces change drastically from one month to another - even from one week to another

it all depends on the demand ... if it's high .. then yes prices will skyrocket .. and I imagine these days the demand is indeed high .. people want to complete the Map before christmas , or send gifts to their friends , etc ...

however if no one offered , then the prices will drop ... so just wait it out for a bit ... and it'll deflate soon ...

this webpage will update you on the latest prices

hi guys!

so i just had a question about the first secret lab map piece (the one with the mountain). its the only one I need to complete the set...

about two weeks ago I was looking on the TP and I noticed people selling it for 300~350k.

I looked today and found people are asking like 500k for it! is this right? and can the price of the piece jump up in such a short period of time??

just a little confused, and disappointed I guess T_T i was so close hahaha

:evo:

Yeah, this sort of stuff happens. There's just less pieces lying around now, so they've jumped up in price. (Like with FSM, but in reverse) :sad01_anim:

I feel for you. -_-

ahhh ok, that makes sense... guess I'll just wait around till after Christmas then :mellow: ...

thanks for the help and the link Angelo!

RJAP - yeh i know right, just my luck!

Also, I totally bought my FS set for about 100k. lame <_<

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. The posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.