New to TDN

Bra1niac

Well hello there fellow neopians....haha never thought I'd be saying that again. Left Neopets for like 6 years. Was bored and am laid off so I thought what the hell right? Anyway I'm looking to befriend some EXPERIENCED users on NP. I recently took over an account with tons of goodies etc and need direction on what to do with a few things. Please get back to me thanks.

BRA1NIAC

You can befriend me on Neopets, I'm neoking2002_neo on Neopets, and I accept all friend requests from all JNF and TDNForums members as long as you tell me if you're from either of those places.

I'm Neomysterion, I'm a 91/2 year Neopets veteran and a Moderator over here. Any questions, just ask me, and I'll be looking forward to your request.

I don't mind if you don't want to, but that's okay. TDN has lots of great people and helpful Neopians, too. You are in the best Neopets fan-forum you can find. ;)

Welcome back to neopets and welcome to TDN! Everyone here is super helpful and willing to answer any questions you might have, so don't be afraid to ask :)

Hey, welcome to the TDN forums! I just recently came back from a 6-7 year break myself. You'll find a lot of experienced users on here to help with any questions you may have, especially the moderators like Neomysterion.

You can befriend me on Neopets, I'm neoking2002_neo on Neopets, and I accept all friend requests from all JNF and TDNForums members as long as you tell me if you're from either of those places.

I'm Neomysterion, I'm a 91/2 year Neopets veteran and a Moderator over here. Any questions, just ask me, and I'll be looking forward to your request.

I don't mind if you don't want to, but that's okay. TDN has lots of great people and helpful Neopians, too. You are in the best Neopets fan-forum you can find. ;)

HA! I definitely do! I got caught up with cleaning out the garage and eating some chow! I'm back now and am ecstatic to see these posts. I really was hoping to directly communicate via msn or something else....if that's against the boards rules forgive me. Let me know I will add you now.

I'm not too late to give you a warm welcome to you right?

I'm Ain, and welcome to the forums BRA1NIAC! I don't know if a girl (me) who played Neopets for just a year is considered experienced- never mind!

I'm still here if you need help though- I hope you have fun here! ^_^

I don't think it's against the rules at all, considering you can put your MSN up and all. :)

Welcome! I'm Sweetdang. Nice to see another member around here. Feel free to jabber our ears off (although I must admit, I do like my ears.) or PM me if you need to ask/chat or anything.

TDNF is awesome, yes.

:D