Neohome help?

Evil's little friend

Is your pet currently in the middle of a transfer? If you have initiated, or someone else has initiated a transfer involving the pet, it won't show up. Check that first, maybe? Not sure if this also applies to pets in the neolodge *runs to check*

Edit: My peophin is in the NL and he still shows up. The transfer thing is the only thing I can think of that may be the problem :S

ohh wait. Maybe the pet doesn't have to be currently in transfer. If it was transferred or pounded ever, according to this page

http://www.neopets.com/~lenzgi

It says one of my neopets is in my neohome, but I'm not able to see him in there. When I click his picture he doesn't come up? Is this a glitch?

If the pet in question has ever been in the pound or transferred it won't show up in your home. The tab will be blue, but the pet won't show up. This has been an issue since the beginning. You can send in a ticket if you'd like. If the pet has never been transferred or in the pound you could try re-customizing it.

Hmmm. I guess you could try sending in a ticket to TNT. Though, you may have to wait awhile for a response...

How long has this glitch been going on? Oh great, I who plan on moving pets around (because a few were meant to live of different accounts) will no longer be able to see them in their Neohomes! :grrr: