Logout problem still going on?

Lady Lyuba

I'm too scared to check for myself; I hate being logged out to the extent that it scares me. That is why I overeact when it happens.

I'm scared of logging in because I'm afriad that if I'm logged out my account has been hacked or compromised and I'll never get back in again.

It may just be an inconvienience for you, but it's terryfying for me. So, is it still happening or is TNT finally done with this Facebook login thing?

I haven't been logged out since 3 nights ago, so yea... should not be happening now.

If you dislike being logged out by the system, you always have the option to disconnect your account before going away from the computer. So you know your account is safe.

Same that's not an issue for me either. I only got it once that one time.

I think maybe you should try sending TNT a ticket for help. And what browsers are you using again? Is this happening with all of you browsers?

You're not logging on the same account through different browsers are you, because that will log you out of the account if you are using two browsers.

Are you logged out each time you try to log back in...or is it still happening like randomly when you click on a neopets link while being logged in?

I noticed I was, too. Glad this is all over, and while Notscripts is tricky (I use Chrome for my main), it at least helps.

I've asked you this on a few other threads, and I'm not sure if you responded to it yet, so I'll ask again.

What are your cookie and cache settings?

I still don't know much about my cookies and cache settings, though I know how to access them on Chrome. When I get to them again, mind if I PM you about them?

I still don't know much about my cookies and cache settings, though I know how to access them on Chrome. When I get to them again, mind if I PM you about them?

Sure! Send me a PM whenever you get the chance. I'm using my father's computer for the weekend, since I was dumb and forgot my laptop charger at college. So I might not be able to give you a definitive answer until Sunday night. Chrome, Safari, and Firefox are on my laptop, and my father's computer only has Firefox.