Get Customization Help Here

FutureTXTurkey

I LOVE CUSTOMIZING! I LOVE IT! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

I'm so obsessed that I've taken to hunting about for random pets that I think look cool and creating customizations for them.

Lately I've seen more and more people asking for help on how and with what they should customize there pet, and I just wanted to offer my services.

I'm sure there are other people out there who enjoy it as much as I do. So if you're at a loss just post your pet here and get some feedback.

Be sure to specify if you want the items used limited in some way or if you have a special theme or requests:

Maybe you want NP items only, to keep PB clothing on, or an outfit matched to a specific item, background or theme.

I'd love to look at anything you've got, but let's try to limit it to one pet at a time. Just to keep it fair.

With the amount of free time I have I can only guarantee that I get to work on about one or two of these a week...

But like I said, I'm sure there are others who would help out. Everyone feel free to post suggestions. This is open to all!

Okay: GO!

Currently Working On:

Lady Lyuba (Remix)

Coat of Arms

Completed:

Poofydragon (Remix)

Kaanana

Spirkle Boq 4

Aespyr

Alimara

IinDigoo

Poofydragon

shuhune99520

Credit and Thanks to

Dress to Impress and the TDN Customization Department for helping me find the items and generate the previews.

You're nice :) I'd ask you or help for my IinDigoo, but Maraquan pets can't really be customized. And I don't have NC access, sadly ..

But if I'll ever need any help, you're the one I'll be asking ;)

This here is Poofydragon. She's my main pet but she has the worst customization.

I'm going to give you the hardest task you've ever met...

DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I don't have:

•  
  • Neocash
  • Neopoints

Hawhaw. :) So, it has to be affordable, and pretty. Yayyyy. I'm fine with anything.

Thank you in advanceeeee <3

Alimara

5dTGp.jpg

Picture links to the Dress to Impress preview.

You didn't give any restrictions, so I kind of went crazy. I think the wig is a must have though, do what you have to do to get that wig on her.

I know there's a lot of NC on there, and some of it's even retired, but I do have some alternate NP or currently available NC ideas if you want them.

I'll be happy to take another look too if this doesn't do anything for you. She was fun to work with; I never realized how tricky Lutari clothing is.

shuhune99520

Link to Dress to Impress Preview

Again no restrictions means I kind of went crazy. You seem to willing to spend and trade NC though, so I figured it would be alright.

I dressed Shuhune up in a costume inspired by the faerie member of The Three. I thought it was a funny nod to her being a Darigan.

Again if this idea doesn't do anything for you just let me know. I'm happy to take another look at her. And I have some additional ideas.

IinDigoo

gY8D0.jpg

Jubjubs are insanely difficult to customize in the first place, and then if you have a maraquan, halloween or any kind of specialty Jubjub, it's next to impossible. My quick/easy suggestion for you (not know what your NC situation is) is just to add more color, your current customization is a little drab for such a colorful pet.

Poofydragon

TObi2.png

Well you asked for affordable and pretty, so three cheap NP items later I give you Poofydragon....

It's not the best customization ever, but given the constraints I think she looks pretty good.

I'm glad she's blue, the outfit and the background wouldn't work quite as well with any other basic color.

I have some real cute ideas once you save up some points, but for now this is better than nothing.

:'D

She's beautiful!

Do you think you could help me whisk up another outfit for her? A home-y look, something that fits at home, or at a park, or something.

Thank youu!

I'm not that poor, really, so nothing above 10,000, that's all. Or around there. Because Customization is not my first priority. :yes:

If you're not too back logged with all these requests, could you do a Chocolate Ogrin and Desert Xweetok for me? No neocash, but I'm willing to spend quite a few neopoints. I'd also ideally like them to relate in some way and for the ogrin in particular not to be too cluttered. Sorry if that's too much to ask, and thank you again.

EDIT: BTW they are both male :3

Aespyr

vPcjK.png

Phew, Kois are always such a challenge, but since you have a pretty large NC collection I tried to stick with what you had on hand.

The only thing I used that you don't have is the background, but lots of people have that up for trade, so it shouldn't be too hard to get.

Also if there were some black shoes you could afford to pick up I would add those on as well. The orange poking out from under the dress looks odd.

If you can manage to get a hold of the Flower Ink Frame, then I would switch her over to the Starry Red or Rose Garden background.

It's really expensive though, pretty much un-buyable, so you would probably have to stalk the gift shop in order to get a hold of one.

Hope you like it. As usual, I'm happy to take a second look if this isn't what you had in mind. Just let me know.

Again no restrictions means I kind of went crazy. You seem to willing to spend and trade NC though, so I figured it would be alright.

I dressed Shuhune up in a costume inspired by the faerie member of The Three. I thought it was a funny nod to her being a Darigan.

Again if this idea doesn't do anything for you just let me know. I'm happy to take another look at her. And I have some additional ideas.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so impressive!!! *looks over* so much retired NC though, but I love what you did! :)

Edit: And if you have additional ideas, you said? Well I'd love to see what you have in mind. You're brilliant at customisation.

Oh wow, didn't expect you actually did it! :) I like it. And yes I agree it's awful right now, and it's been like this for a loooooong time :mellow: I don't have NC access so that's a problem, yeah :/ Anyway I'm going to re-customize/repaint my current pets in December, and this look I'm definately keeping in mind :D Thanks :)

I'm just wondering, which NC items that would look best with IinDigoo that are still available at the mall? :)

PS: I love what you did with Aespyr! :wub_anim:

Spirkle_Boq_4

r9unS.png QmiVV.png

Pictures links to the Dress to Impress preview: the second outfit is much better with flash.

So, the first outfit is the more realistic one price wise. Regardless how you end up customizing Spirkle_Bog_4,

I think you should invest in the hardy blue trousers; unlike most trousers they actually fit the Jetsam well.

The second outfit is something to dream about. It's a combination of two Jetsam specific outfits and a couple of background/foreground items.

Now, I know said you had NP's, but these are pretty much un-buyable. Still if you can get your hands on them, they are incredibly awesome.

Hello :) I'm soon hatching a Draik, so if you could some customizing, that'd be great :) I'd like something simple (not too much stuff) and NP only (buyable :P). But, really simple. Theme would be Pirate as the Draik will be Pirate. Thank you :)

Changed my mind :D

I think I'm the only one on these boards with access to NC. I'm actually considering the customisation done for Shuhune, and I'm looking for a few things. The problem is, no one wants my Wonderclaw prizes.

Can you give me ideas for Darlin_Dar and Usulinda_Mindy, please? I have an idea for Yi_Jie_Chen already, but with expensive items:

unledgggggggggggg.png

But I would like ideas for Darlin and Mindy to be with fairly cheap items and no NC, please.

Oh my ^_^ It is a great job, FutureTXGhost ;) no, it is wonderful wub_anim.gif Nice taste of contrast between the things :) very very creative ^_^

Especially I like the way you customized Koi ^_^

I really need help with customizing pretty much all my pets. :laughingsmiley: I discovered last night that I'm REALLY not good at it.

Of course, you don't know these characters of mine as well as I do. But how about we start with Rapira, my Jetsam? I would LOVE a Cute Space Dress for her, certianly, but any other suggestions? She's a Virtupets character, so I have in mind things that have the feel of the Space Station, and she's also a mechanic, a very foul tempered one. She's supposed to have white hair, but...I have trouble with places like OpenNeo. My thing is, all the good wearables are either unbuyables and WAY too expensive and rare for me to obtain, or they are all retired NC items.

I'm clearly the only "customer" of yours who has NC and is willing to spend and trade for it however.