Frozen and my ticket ignored

thejokerlaughsatyou

I haven't really posted on here before, though I've had an account for a while, so bear with me if this is in the wrong board. It said "Neopets Help" and that's what I need. xD

So my main account, jadensgirl001, was 5 years old. It had game trophies, loads of plots completed (and actively participated in, at that), two complete stamp pages, all pets painted and in the Neolodge, the lab ray, decent Battledome stats, a successful shop, and a profitable stock portfolio. Obviously I was a dedicated member, and I'd never been warned or reported for anything. I had set relatively high scores on Bouncy Supreme in the past, but never high enough to get on the high score table, so back in August, I sat down for an hour and tried for a high score. The top score at that time was around 103,000, and I got to just over 105,000 before I lost my last life. New high score set, sent for review, etc. I did my dailies and was happy.

The next day, I tried to log on and it said I was frozen for cheating at flash games.

I was pretty mad, but luckily I'd taken a screenshot of my high score. It included my username in the corner, the date and time on my task bar, the score I sent, etc. I filled out the form completely with the names of my pets, what they were equipped with/wearing, the names of my Neofriends, etc. There was no way I wouldn't get my account back, right?

Nope. No reply. Not even a "We can't unfreeze you for X reason" reply. No acknowledgement.

I know TNT gets backlogged sometimes, so I waited about three weeks, since I've never had to wait more than two for a response in all of my years on Neopets. Still nothing. A friend who'd been frozen in the past told me to e-mail Support directly at [email protected], so I did so. I included all relevant information. No reply from them, and still no acknowledgement of my ticket (which I'd submitted on a side account). Finally I logged onto my side account to check, and the ticket had been deleted. No e-mail reply, no reply to my account, no anything. They just deleted it.

I thought that it might be a glitch or a mistake, so I submitted a new ticket with the same information, again including the screenshot. I still haven't received a response, and it's been another few weeks since my second ticket was submitted. What's going on here, huh? The account I'm submitting from is 7 years old. There's no way they could write it off and delete it as spam.

I don't know, but TNT is notorious for taking ages to reply to tickets, and occasionally "forgetting/ignoring" them. I'd keep trying. At the very least, they should send you something to let you know that "they can't unfreeze you" or "need more info" or something. But ignoring a problem is definitely not a solution :/

You could also write in to the editorial, asking why TNT doesn't always respond to tickets x)

Sadly, this sounds familiar. I lost my account of 7.5 years the same way. After sending in 4 or 5 tickets over the course of a few months and hearing NOTHING, I switched to my side. Some kind of acknowledgement would be nice, even if they say there's not enough proof to show you weren't cheating.

Luckily I suck at all the flash games so it is unlikely I will ever get frozen for putting effort into something in Neopets . However I am really sorry about what happened to you. It is sad that great accomplishment is rewarded by banishment while so many scammers and actual cheaters remain. *sigh*

That's awful. You should just keep writing to them, calling them, visiting them at their office until they give in to you. ;P I mean, if you were dedicating so much effort to recover your account, that should be reason enough that you're not a cheater. If you were a cheater, you can just start a new account and get back all those trophies by cheating. Since you are not, you should be getting your account back!

I hope it wasn't CG or hacked. I saw it happen to someone. Not sure who or how, but the hackers seemed to be maliciously creating damage and trying to freeze the account due to bad conduct on the neoboards. I hoped the account owner got it back :/

Hm, it's strange yes. But it's true that some people have waited for 6 months or more and then get their account back.

My friends account has been hacked two weeks ago and he's still waiting. Because of him I was searching on neopets boards if someone has got same problem as he had. And I found a great board on neopets - it's on games board and the name of the topic is Game Over- Lost account waiting board. There are people who had their accounts frozen by TNT for their protection, people who were hacked and many more. Maybe you should wathc that board and ask there. They really helped me a lot.

And good luck with getting account back!

Welcome (back) !

Ooh, you must be pretty peeved. Sorry about that :/

But, I suggest you be annoying and wear them down. :) Send in a copy of it once every two weeks. In the meanwhile, switch over to your side to earn NP, etc. Then you can ask them also if you can transfer if over when you get your account back. Say WHEN, because you deserve it.

I don't know how they came to that conclusion that you were cheating. It's absurd, really.

Luckily I suck at all the flash games so it is unlikely I will ever get frozen for putting effort into something in Neopets . However I am really sorry about what happened to you. It is sad that great accomplishment is rewarded by banishment while so many scammers and actual cheaters remain. *sigh*

Actually, that's another reason I was mad. I checked the account that had set the 103,000 point high score, and guess what? It was just under two months old, and yet it had a Level 30 shop, a gold Plushie Tycoon trophy, several other game trophies, and dozens of avatars. Obviously a cheater, because there's no way to do all of that in under two months. The odds of setting high scores on that many games at all are long, and the odds of doing it all in under two months is ridiculous.

I do like the idea of submitting repeatedly, though. If they know I won't give up, they might just give it back to shut me up. :P

Good idea about the Game Over board. Thanks! I'll go look into that.

I know the feeling though they only froze my main account on the 9th (nexmelody), I asked for proof and hoping the age old adage of 'innocent until proven guilty' will work.. though I have my doubts.

as a manager/cs rep its good practice to respond to a ticket within 24 hours even if you say 'we apologize for the delay, due to a backlog of requests we will be in contact once our investigation is complete and we can advise of our results' and its not that hard to set an automated reply to support requests.

but I somehow doubt that this will ever be put into practice there but I'll keep playing, waiting for a respond and defrost my account..

keep trying I will, even if I become a right pain for TNT.