• Red
    • A non natural color, i.e. purple
    • I'm bald. o_O
    • Other

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hair is Lightish brown on top and then blends into gold at the bottom. I swear it is all shiny and stuff, just like gold. It looks dark brown when wet, and somtimes like lighter brown highlights, usually in the summer.

And a Warning to you all: My math teacher died his hair funky (what a weird word. :P) colors and his hair was REally long. Now he has very little hair and is only in his 20's. It might of just been the hair dye brand, though.

Well... my hair's BLACK. Like, jet black. Not the black with a tiny brown.

At my school, this girl who had really long hair (down to her hips) got her hair stuck to the rope when we were rock climbing. It was not pretty. She had to cut it.

i use to have purple hair for awhile, but that was years and years ago.. when i was 17(and 22 currently...23 in less then a month) for the last 2years my hair has been my natural color in back(a dark brown nearly black, very pretty) and a bright red from about the ears forword. before that it was blue there instead of red but that was when my hair was short..

its been the current color for so long because of the invention of a product made for dark hair colors and can goto a bright red, or red tones, and some go blonde tones.. all in one short process without having to bleach your hair.. otherwise bleaching that much would jsut kill my hair.. this keeps my hair much healithier..plus it lasts allot onger then manic panic/specil effects/raw hair dyes... i lothe those(tis what i used for the purple)

been thinking of going back to jsut my natural brown for awhile.. dunno i get so many compliments on the red..

id post a picture but i dunno if photos are encouraged or discouraged here.. even head shots..

eh diffrent colros are possibly but not that common, most common i can think of is my by has blond hair but his facel hair looks more red(excluding the eyebrows) its possible he dyed his hair but didnt want to go to a salon to dye his eyebrows(eyebrows are NEVER a thing for a person todo themselves)