I'm excited! First pet lookup coded!

Leila

Okay, so I used Izzy's tutorial (thank you, Izzy!! :D) but still. Not bad I'd say, considering I only became capable of editing premades about a week ago, that I now have coded one.

So yeah, I got really excited and wanted to share. Check out WickedWitch's page if you want to see it. :) Nothing special (I just followed the template on Izzy's tutorial), but I made it. :whistle:

That's amazing! I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to coding pages X)

I didn't either until very recently. Are you somewhat familiar with web-related stuff? Hex codes, fonts, html, that sort of thing?

Becuase the tutorial I used was really helpful and I caught on pretty fast, but I do come from a tech-related background. But you should look at the tutorial and see if it makes sense to you. :)

http://www.neopets.com/~Sariyra

I'm trying to find Izzy's tutorial and am unsuccessful. Could you by any chnace give me the petpage? Is it Sariyra? Thanks.

Anyway, congrats!

Yes, it is Sariyra. There's a list of tutorials on the lefthand sidebar. :)

I love it too Leila!

On a side note, I love your Kacheek too! :D

Aww thank you! :) My Kacheek is definitely my cutest pet. *squishies*

If you're referring to Galinda's petpage, that was done by Sugary Premades and just edited by me.

And yay, thanks to those who have said they like my pets! I couldn't believe either that the name WickedWitch wasn't taken, I just had to make her. :wub_anim:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...