Hi everyone!

Crudele

My name is Monica, I'm 22 and I'm from Sicily! I restarted playing NP after many years, so many things have changed (pets changed worst!). I'm going to graduate on November, that means that I have a lot of stuff to do, that means that I won't and I'll spend my time here and on NP! :)

I was usinf TDN site, I didn't knew there was a forum, now I found out and here I am!

Just another thig, I just zapped Malakra and she turned into a Spekled Kau, I think she's cute! I adopted her from the pound because of the name and because she looked so sad, but I don't want to keep her, so I want to give her for adoption, where can I start this topic on the forum?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, use the "Edit" button if you want to add something, the posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi there Monica, welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

I love your Neopets, especially the Aisha and Kau! If you see mine... yeah.

Anyways, I'm glad that you decided to join the forums too! If you need any help, ask any of us!

I hope you have a fabulous time here! ^_^

I guess you like Kacheeks! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's very nice of you!

Hello, I've been playing Neopets for a good six years or so... I lost my earliest account, though :sad01_anim: Welcome to TDNF, feel free to ask any questions if you have any doubts or queries. :yes:

See you around! :)

Sorry I'm late, but welcome to TDN Crudele. I'm Neomysterion, I own four Limited Edition pets, and I'm one of the Mods over here.

Got a question, turn it to me, or any other member with a Red name (moderators), and enjoy your time over here.