Would this be bad?

Piticent

Sorry I don't have a nerkmid. I would be open to this, however I don't think it would be a wise decision. If you're looking to get a nerkmid and don't have the nps to spend on one I suggest playing sakhmet solitaire. I've won three nerkmids through random events since January 2011 by playing sakhmet solitaire. During my daily games of solitaire if I come across one through a random event I'd be willing to gift it to you. at the moment I'm not saving for anything. I'll let you know if/when I come across one and if you need it, it's yours! :D

I'm not 100% sure on TNT's exact rules regarding this, but my gut feeling says it's a bad idea.

Plus, you're setting yourself up for someone calling "scam" and then you've got a whole mess of trouble, Just save up and buy your own Nerkmid perhaps?

Hmmm... I could see this going wrong in any number of ways.

What if you won a really expensive prize? Then you'd be obligated to give it to them, and you'd feel bad because had you saved up for your own Nerkmid, you would have gotten the prizes yourself.

Or what if you didn't give them the nice prize? They have no proof against you, you could just keep it. No one would know. But I don't think you sound like the type of person to do that.

Or you could win nothing, and then the person might get suspicious and say that you won something awesome, but just wont hand it over, etc etc...

Or they could say you scammed them out of the Nerkmid.

Or they could take the items you won, and STILL say you scammed them out of a Nerkmid.

Anyway, if you do decide to go along with it, I'd take precautions to protect myself:

-Screenie EVERYTHING (especially whatever it is you won).

-Do it through TDN (I'd feel like there'd be more accountability that way, plus everyone on here seems uber nice :))

-Maybe have a 3rd party witness if you feel it's necessary.

I'm also saving up for a Nerkmid, so I know how you feel xD

yeah, thats why I posted here. I was hoping that since you guys know me (and how I'm trustworthy), maybe somebody could do it with me w/o TNT flagging me and freezing me. Kinda like how Noog was going to unlock peoples' chests @the KI event...

ETA: heh ya :ph34r:'d me! That's actually why imm doing it here. Everyone here is so active and friendly, I think lots of people would trust me to do this and iwould trust them to not report me...

This is a bad idea ... Nerkmids are usually 100-150k in price .. and sometimes they win nothing ... like 2k and gross food ... I don't think anyone is willing to take the risk with another person ....

what you should do is save for a week or so ... 150k is really not that much these days ...... with habitarium and the hundreds of games available ......