TDN is taking over my life!

Sweetdang

Can you imagine! I use chrome, so I type my searches and url links into the search bar thingy up there.

When I type T - thedailyneopets.com comes out.

When I type TD - tdnforums.com comes out.

When I type B - battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com comes out.

When I type CU - customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/colordb/search/ comes out.

When I type A - avatars.thedailyneopets.com comes out.

If that's not sign enough, I'm on TDN 2x more than on neopets, and spent 14 hours, pretty much straight, on it last saturday.

Taking over my life! ~ :whistle:

What about you? :)

Hahaha yes judging by how many times I see both of your posts on here when I log on from time to time, TDN has hypnotised you into complete addiction! :evo:

I can't say that it has the same effect on me - I like to read about things that are going on in the news, but don't post that often since I don't have much interesting to say...

The thing I used to be addicted to was Habi. I just spent hours staring at them :* Thank goodness I got over that!

The reason why I love TDNF is the people interaction. Give me the most boring game (e.g SPP, a game where all you can do is click your pet, plant stuff and visit other's pets to earn money.) and as long as it has HUMAN INTERACTION, I will be hooked on it. I was hooked on SPP for 6 months, and if you've ever tried it, you'll know the madness.

And Ain: I share the computer, too. But my sister didn't need it that day so :laughingsmiley:

Completely agree! Since I've come back I don't think I've really left TDN. It's always open in my tabs though I'm usually lurking. So funny!

That's exactly what my url bar is like, too. It's actually a little embarrassing when I let other people use my computer, because no matter what they start typing, the drop down is filled with TDN and Neopets. All my friends know I play, but to everyone else I have to explain myself :laughingsmiley:

I bet most of us feel that way, lol! :D

I use chrome too and when I type 't', 'tdnforums.com' is what appears for me too. :P

And now that my laptop is not working, I'm mostly on TDN. I rarely visit Neopets 'cause my desktop is too slow. And my pets are also at the NeoLodge.

TDN has taken over my life a very long time ago now :P. So it doesn't bother me at all...

And sometimes, it even takes over my sleep time. For instance, I had a dream about TDNforums last night, in which a user wanted to merge 2 of her forums account so she could continue to be a Super Member or a FM (don't remember which one). And I was advising her to contact Ian or TJ about that since it was a community question. Strange, I know. :P

Same here

When I type:

B= BTPAY tread

T= TDNF

M= ...MMTO...

Comm= My profile

Yah Im addicted, I'm only on for about an hour a day though as I don't have much time as I had before school began again, before that I was on for 10 hours a day...

I must be really addicted. I should actually be studying when I'm here! :mellow:

Edit: I think I better go and study! ^_^

Me too :P But it's nice to hang out here ^_^

Although I believe I'm probably more on neo and other sites, I still get www.tdnforums.com when I only type: ww (so w.tdnforums.com follows)

Which probably not a good sign for my homework D:

Heh, to be honest, I'm here in the midst of my EOYs and it's streaming year.

Me too! Lots of stress! :mellow:

I'm already done with Malay Paper 1 and 2, English Paper 1 and Geography!

Somehow they're not as hard as I thought. :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

I must be really addicted. I should actually be studying when I'm here! :mellow:

Edit: I think I better go and study! ^_^

yes, i shoud be studying for greek right now :/

whenever i type t: tdnforums comes up (or thedailyneopets.com)

maybe that's why i'm a SUPAH MEMBEEEERRRRR :laughingsmiley:

I'm only on here lots because I'm trying to get more posts. I want to change my profile picture, and I've already planned what I'm going to change my name to, if it hasn't been taken already (I was going to be called Jess when I joined, but the name wasn't available).