Hey! I'm new. c:

Elorei

Hi Elorei! Nice to meet you too! I'm Ain!

Yup, I do agree! Personally, I have never liked Neoboards... just a feeling. TDN is awesome! :D

Yup, I'm fine too! Except that I have exams next Thurs...

Anyways, I hope you like it here at the forums!

If you need any help, ask any of the members; we are all willing to help you! :D

I know what you mean ;x for how restrictive the neoboards are, it's also awfully mean and vicious in there. I can honestly say I hate a lot of the people who frequent the neoboards because they're so falsely nice.

How am I? I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

Also, welcome to TDNForums. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm a nine-year Neopets veteran.

Also, I really love your set of pets as well Elorei.

If you have any questions, just ask me or another staffer, and enjoy.

Thank you so much for the heartwarming welcome. :3 I think I'm going to love it here ;D

behati: I know just what you mean :/

Sorry for the slow reply, guys - I was playing Keyquest XD

Thank you so much, Neomysterium! I am very proud of all my pets c:

Wooow nine years... that's amazing :| I guess it's been about that long for me too, though, if I think about it. I first started playing Neo and made myself an account... and lied about my age because I was younger than 13 XDDD And I'm 21 now, lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, use the "Edit" button if you want to add something. The posts have been merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oops - sorry. :/ Newbie, can ya tell? :D

Welcome to the forums! I'm Javi/Khaos/DNA, call me whatever you like. :P I'm an almost 5 year neopets veteran. Hope you have a nice long stay and prosper to a fantastic member (2000 posts). :D

Hello, and welcome! Ask questions, request help, or just chat - we don't bite.

Two years and a faerie draik - wow. She's absolutely beautiful, love the mask she's holding. :) Your cybunny is beautiful! All your pets, actually.

Anyway, welcome, hope you stick around, have fun!

~*~ Sweetdang~*~