Giving a paint brush to a friend, is that allowed?

Lady Lyuba

I want to be sure it is, it's just a Cloud PB, but, I'm not sure if that is following Neopets rules, while I know sending a PB to one of your sides to paint a pet there is the perfect example of following the rules, I don't know if buying a PB for a friend is. I want to give her a Cloud Paint Brush, but I want to make sure that this is allowed before I do that.

You're free to send any item to any account you want. If you want to give a PB as a gift, be it to a friend or to a random person (because you're just cool like that), it's totally acceptable.

Its only against the rules if:

-You are giving the paintbrush because your nf won one of your guild's/ or your own user made contest. A contest is a user made event where competitors compete for a np valued prize. Contests are not allowed in neopets

-You are trading the paintbrush for neocash, neopets, or real money with your neofriend. Again, this isnt allowed

-you stole the paintbrush off someone through unscrupulous means, and decided to "gift it" to your friend.

-if you borrowed the paintbrush off someone else, refused to give it back to them, and decided to give the pb to a friend. Source for this: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=342

I doubt that any of those scenarios apply to you, so everything should be fine

Since this has been answered very thoroughly, I'll close the topic.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.