Moira

Hello everyone!

decided to become a TDN member and active forum-goer after spending months using your dailies page and generally lurking around the site.

I used to play neopets when I was younger, and only just rejoined this year.

It's a lot of fun! But I've discovered I'm absolutely hopeless at the games. I mostly just spend my time restocking, buying/selling (though not much better at that either!)

see you around! :evo:

Hey, I love that Emote! :evo: Is your name really Moira? It's a beautiful name... I have a friend called that too.

Welcome to the Forums, then! We are nice and friendly people who won't eat you. I think. promise. :) Agrippinilla's pet lookup is beautiful, love the customization.

See you around! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM/Ask. :)

heya:-D i'm lisa, one of the daily forum-people-users-thing... 0_o

i've been playing neopets for around 5 years, on and off with different accounts, but my main is just... lisauntie :D

if you're ever in need for an avvie or siggie, just click the link in my signature :-D i would love to have some requests:-D

hope to see ya around

byebye :-D

i don't really know it too... but it's a really funny smiley, smiley time :evo: :evo: :evo:

hello Lisa and Ain :D

Ain my previous reply was to sweetdang, just in case you thought the comment about the reassuring promise was directed at you (sorry)! It was in reply to her promise that you guys wouldn't eat me ^_^

:evo: I think it means evolution or something... it comes up as : evo :... apparently that's the next stage in evolution, three eyes. woot!

Lisa, you will be my go to person when I am in need of one!

:evo:

wheeee

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts seven words or higher. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ain my previous reply was to sweetdang, just in case you thought the comment about the reassuring promise was directed at you (sorry)! It was in reply to her promise that you guys wouldn't eat me ^_^

:evo: I think it means evolution or something... it comes up as : evo :... apparently that's the next stage in evolution, three eyes. woot!

yay:-D i changed my avvie to something i made to match my avvie, do you like it?

and yeah, i wanna have 3 eyes, that would be awesome, GO EVOLUTION GO!!! :laughingsmiley:

I knew you were referring to Sweetdang actually (XD), I just wanted to know what that smiley means. XD

Anyways, got to go!

P.S We (or actually anyone) will always be here if you are in need of help. ^_^

I knew you were referring to Sweetdang actually (XD), I just wanted to know what that smiley means. XD

Anyways, got to go!

P.S We (or actually anyone) will always be here if you are in need of help. ^_^

evil bunny is totally right, there's always somebody who'll help you, just PM them or start a topic :-D

Sorry I'm late, I had internship stuff to attend to.

Welcome to TDN Moira, I'm Neomysterion, and I'm a longtime Neopets veteran. If you have any questions, just ask me. or another staffer.